ASRA - Australian Skateboard Racing Association

O'tangs, some with new cores, some without, Jet Vulcan, Jet Revolver, 83mm Centrax, More white Cannibals, Flywheels, Paris 195s, and Randal 42s

Shipping prices are as follows:

Decks $15 ($25 for WA)

Trucks $5 

Wheels $5

*Everything is brand new* 

Ok prices are:

Kebbek Ben Dubreuil Switchback $180    

Madrid Market Price $190 ( pregripped with flypaper )

Sayshun Charger $170 ( pregripped, Jessup maybe? )

Comet Pagan Flush $160

Jet Vulcan (light scratches on graphic from shipping, pregripped with flypaper) $160

Jet Revolver $160 

Dregs Alpine Drop-Thru 42 $150 

Dregs Slide 102 $150 

I can grip any deck with Gator for an extra 10 bucks

Paris 195 $85

Sabres $85

Independent 215 Hybrids $85

Randal 180 42* $75

Paris 180 $75

GFH 7 $55

Buy any trucks and wheels and I will throw in abec 7 bearings and spacers for FREE

Abec 11 Centrax 83mm 77a $110 

Venom Cannibals white 72mm 78a $80

Orangatang In Heat 80a or 83a $80

Orangatang Durians 86a $80

Orangatang Stimulus 83a  $70

Abec 11 Flywheels 76mm 75a $80

Venom Sidewinders 70mm 80a $75

Cult Death Rays 72mm 80a $75

Orangatang 4 President 70mm 83a $70

Sector 9 Race Formula 70mm 78a $60

Sector 9 Race Formula 70mm 80a $60

I will throw in abec 7 bearings and spacers for $5 with any wheel purchase.

If you want a complete you get FREE Gator Grip, abec 7 bearings, spacers, and hardware

Views: 1763

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

ok dude I will take your word on it, the trucks are yours. normally i would call bullshit but i did notice your last post went AWOL so its ok. its funny i was gonna chuck them topmounted on my vendetta as well so let me know how they go, I might grab some direct from mile high skates or redrill an indy plate and whack in a longer kingpin

Are you serious? Thats epic

If your determined boardshop sells core trucks for $50 so you could buy indys and the cores i just dont have the money to go all out like that :( 

speaking of going all out they were going to be a test run before i splash out on some cindys haha hey Uan any chance of more hybrids coming in or were they a one off order?

have u still got 2 sets of the 86a stims?
also how much would 2 sets of bolts cost? if u sell them at all that is
Hey guys, thanks for being so patient. I'm able to get internet service in my room now. However it did cost me my left testicle so I'm not really sure it was worth it.
As far as I can tell Bozac you have dibs but i do have a heap of replies that say deleted from Harry. If you're happy for Harry to grab them I can try and get some more.
its cool harry sounds mega keen on them but pm me if you can get more in, might work on saving up for a FP topmount to put them on in the meantime. after you gave the flood grom a new setup i figure its the least i can do to spread the stoke on here :0) are you serious about your testicle? damn man that sucks...
Cheers man. I love spreading the stoke of skateboarding, it helped me through a really difficult stage of my life. I have given away 6 or 7 boards in the last year or so. Mostly to kids and girls, and one super stoked 50 something year old. Unfortunately I am serious about the nut.
Hope your feelin ok mate, not sure what's happening with my account it seems to be going crazy if its fine with other mate ill grab those indy hybrids and I can chuck you a pm later today?

uan whozarmy said:
Cheers man. I love spreading the stoke of skateboarding, it helped me through a really difficult stage of my life. I have given away 6 or 7 boards in the last year or so. Mostly to kids and girls, and one super stoked 50 something year old. Unfortunately I am serious about the nut.
hope you feel better soon man, im buying with daniel belle, we are happy to wait, get better soon man :)
you are a freaking legend for selling all this stuff on here.
whats left of the wheels under 75mm?

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Search

© 2024   Created by Bugs.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service