ASRA - Australian Skateboard Racing Association

Selling omen longboards carbon matrix pre-production model.

I am currently selling my omen longboards carbon matrix (pre-production model) as i feel i have not yet got to the level of riding where i'm in need of a carbon/foam-core.

A wood board should do me well for now, plus i'm low on cash. This is still a regretful sale as i do love this board i just feel it deserves to be with someone who will thrash it properly.

It has some minor scratches that happened while shipping nothing serious and is missing a strip of grip tape. 

Looking for $260 shipped, this is an auction so happy bidding. :)

Bid starts at $200 + shipping.

Views: 701

Replies to This Discussion

im mates with jarrod, he said 250 plus cost of shiping

yeah bids finished jay cottrell won so 250 plus cost of shipping

sweeet , yeeew !!! , i read that bid ends 6pm Wednesday the 13th of April ? is that correct ? reason i bidded was that thats when ill have the cash to deposit into your account , thats ok i guess ?
apparenltly the auction closed early . i only bid here as it said the auction didnt close until the 13th ,if you want the money b4 then , put the board back on the market!
haha jarrod can wait till wednesday
if you get in contact with him b4 me , i can send it tomorow , tue morning , cheers, just need account details
yeah sweet shall do.
you said it ends wensday i was waiting i would have gone 270 dam

What a joke of an auction.

If you say it ends on wednesday 13th thats when it should end.

Very poor form

duude relax, no one else was bidding on it. he got what he wanted, no one else was keen on it anyway

RSS

Search

© 2024   Created by Bugs.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service