ASRA - Australian Skateboard Racing Association

Selling boards, wheels, trucks and bearings exellent condition

Hi I'm selling some of my old boards to pay back a loan :( but there all in good nick and i can post some pictures of them if you like. The items left are:
Landyachtz DH Race Deck $160+ postage or best offer (just a note on this it has some rails at the bottom to reduce damage from curb scraping.)
Tensor Oust Moc 7 Abec 9 Bearings $25 +postage or best offer
Rock n Rons Ballistic Missiles Bearings $32.50 +postage or best offer
Seismic 180mm Trucks (including spare hardware and choice of springs and geometry) $60 +postage or best offer
2 Pairs of Seismic 105mm Trucks (including spare hardware and choice of springs and geometry) $55 +postage or best offer
I also have spare hardware and risers if you need any and additional springs for the seismic trucks are $10 I currently have all spring hardnesses from max light to heavy. Lastly all the shortboard stuff is still avaliable.
Payment is either by paypal or direct deposite, if you want more info feel free to contact me on 0466665803 or email me at mong0003@hotmail.com

Views: 323

Replies to This Discussion

dude those pics are so dark u cant see anything...
nah thats all good. hmm very tempting mate, especially since i get paid today :) how much will shipping cost to brisbane do you know? and will $100 dollars settle for the trucks and wheels? I dont want to offend you here man, not striving to offend or accuse, but because youve only been a member of asra for a day, is it ok if if you dont get any better offers and want to go through with this, could you maybe pm me your adress so i can just give you a call and confirm all this? I'm not trying to accuse you or anything man, i'd just feel a lot safer after having a chat over the phone ay.

Mattis said:
yeah hi connor the with the big zigs there's 2 yellow and 2 orange sorry forgot to state that.
yeah $100 will cover the trucks and wheels postage to brisbane (postcode 4000) will cost $15 regular $30 express and $35 express platinum. but the postage may be cheaper or slightly more because these are just estimates from the australia post website. if you need to contact me my number is 0397406687 for home phone and 0466665803 for mobile
and jacko sorry about the pics couldn't find the camera so had to use the crappy on my phone if u want i'll get my dads camera when he gets home to take some better ones :P
its all good man i just thought for anyone who would be interested in buying stuff over the net the best way to sell is a good picture! especially when its 2nd hand you really need to show a lot of detail
yeah man thanks but yeah dad took the good camera to work :( but i will be takin better photos later once dad brings the camera back :P
oii whats postage to 4055?

Mattis said:
yeah $100 will cover the trucks and wheels postage to brisbane (postcode 4000) will cost $15 regular $30 express and $35 express platinum. but the postage may be cheaper or slightly more because these are just estimates from the australia post website. if you need to contact me my number is 0397406687 for home phone and 0466665803 for mobile
and jacko sorry about the pics couldn't find the camera so had to use the crappy on my phone if u want i'll get my dads camera when he gets home to take some better ones :P
yep connor the postage prices are the same, the postage will proabably be a little bit less because i used 3-4kg on the site with measurements of 25x15x15cm but i can proabably get it smaller.so if you are interested i can take it down to the post office later and get an actual price.
if its alright i might just wait and see some brighter pictures of the dh trucks:) but atm i am interested.

Mattis said:
yep connor the postage prices are the same, the postage will proabably be a little bit less because i used 3-4kg on the site with measurements of 25x15x15cm but i can proabably get it smaller.so if you are interested i can take it down to the post office later and get an actual price.
ha ha lol well i'll try and find the old camera and take some better pics but yeah i'll just go down to the post office after lunch on the way to the gym to see how much postage definatly is.

hey connor found my old camera so here are some better pics of the trucks :P
What's the prices for these bearings I need a set or 2, mine are stuffing up.
hi isac the price of the bearings are:
Oust moc 7 for $25+postage or best offer
Rock n rons ballistic missles for $33+postage or best offer
Swiss super 6 ball for $40+postage or best offer
hope that helps

Isaac said:
What's the prices for these bearings I need a set or 2, mine are stuffing up.

RSS

Search

© 2024   Created by Bugs.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service