ASRA - Australian Skateboard Racing Association

It's that time of year again!!

RAYNE LONGBOARDS YEAR END FACTORY SALE (a.k.a the Boxing Day Sale)

The time has come once again to clean up and clear out everything in the factory.  We’re offering redonkulous discounts on our 100% North Vancouver manufactured decks including custom shapes, weights and graphics and a wide range of slightly blemished decks that need to be shred by YOU! All our Factory Sale decks are in limited quantities and ONLY being posted online to the Facebook Fan Page store (look for the Shop Now tab). 

• Details:
  • Sales prices range from 50-80% off our regular retail.
  • Blemishes are cosmetic only. No structurally defective boards will be sold. Blemishes may include:
  • -Graphic blemishes, blurry graphics, color misprints
  • -Blank Decks
  • -Small dents or scratches
  • -Off-center cuts (1/4″ max)
  • -Wrong graphics
  •  
  • Sale starts Midnight tonight (25th) Vancouver time:
  • NO hoarding in your shopping carts, we'll be monitoring and blocking users for it.
  • All decks will be shipped out in early January
  • Shipping rates guaranteed for North America - all international orders will be contacted with exact UPS shipping rates 
  • All Sales are FINAL
For more info, check out:
RAYNELONGBOARDS.COM RECENT NEWS
FACEBOOK FAN PAGE
- look for the SHOP NOW tab to buy
- look for the DISCUSSIONS tab to post questions
EMAIL

Views: 625

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Definitely legit, I'm leaving in 30hrs :D

Just waiting for a neme to pop up....

Rayne Longboards said:

If this is legit: please email Marketing@raynelongboards.com and we can see what we can do. Pz

Benny said:
Would I be able to buy a board then come pick it up in North Van next week? I'm flying over...

The postage is $180?

Yep, it's from canada.  Better off getting a group together and getting 5 or 10 boards shipped here, that way it works out at $50 a head or something

yeah.. group ship is the best option and gets as low as $30 each with 4 or 5 people...  we have a thread started for 2011.. check it http://www.skateboardracing.org.au/forum/topics/rayne-year-end-fact...

Skittles said:

Yep, it's from canada.  Better off getting a group together and getting 5 or 10 boards shipped here, that way it works out at $50 a head or something

But how do we collect the boards once they have been group shipped? I don't want to meet up with several people Iv never met in person

not the spirit of longboarding...lol... all about community.. welcome to ASRA... if you don't want to group up with other people in your community, then you will need to group up with people you know.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Search

© 2024   Created by Bugs.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service