ASRA - Australian Skateboard Racing Association

weve got a little crew together here in perth who downhill together, but i want it BIGGER! so if your keen to come do a few runs with us then just reply and lets see if we cant get a huge group of us to get together, have fun and go fast!

if you dont have leathers or a full face we will do our best to help so you dont miss out!

Views: 655

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

hey havn't skated in ages when is the next run?
hey just started getting into bombing some hills, wondering if theres any crew who are keen?? also be good for some hints and tips along the way as i'm knew into it!!
just got back to perth. skating canning mills tomorrow night for anyone who is keen.
rain rain go away.....
yeah my knee is pretty much better, but this rain ...!
downhill session on wednesday night. meet at the top of welshpool rd and the corner of lesmurdie rd @ 9:30pm???
snapped my board and im off it haha how was it wednesday night?
tuesday downhill day whos up for it?
1st of august. lets get a bit meet and get some speed.

treetops, canning mills, mills east, churchmans etc.

any riders from west oz, join the group "west aus riders"
hay i was just wondering when you guys are meeting up again for a car park session in Perth because i would like to come, i live in Scarborough and I'm always bombing and finding banks and shit to skate around scabs but i wanna find more shit around Perth to skate i was just wondering if you guys could help me out.
hey carl, join the group 'west aus riders' that's where we post the info about our meets.

we usually meet up for stackers (carparks) each tuesday and thursday and is always good fun.

so yeah join up, post up a message and keep an eye on the page.

:P
Carl theres a carpark session on tonight! check west aus riders group as dave said

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Search

© 2024   Created by Bugs.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service