ASRA - Australian Skateboard Racing Association

wats up people! where are all you northern beaches skaters at. just wondering if there are any skaters out there on the northern beaches that want to organise a small session every now and then, sliding and a bit free-ride etc.. i live in manly and have just been having to skate by myself which gets hella boring. so if your anywhere near give us a shout cause I'm keen to skate with some other guys.

Views: 1836

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Yo man, i come to Manly occasionally to see some mates there. Could have a chill skate session if you want. Im 17 as well and been skating for about 5 months. Give me a yell at oskar_shimy@hotmail.com if you want to organise something man
yeh sounds good will definitely get something together sometime these holidays, im in the gold coast this week will be getting back this weekend so sometime next week ill give you a shout. where abouts do you live and if you got any other mates that are keen to turn some wheel bring em with

Oscar O said:
Yo man, i come to Manly occasionally to see some mates there. Could have a chill skate session if you want. Im 17 as well and been skating for about 5 months. Give me a yell at oskar_shimy@hotmail.com if you want to organise something man
yo guys you wanna get together tomorrow arvo (or friday) and turn some wheels? i can take you to some cool spots and do some sliding and carving, super chilled spots rad as hell. let me know if your keen
yes sir he is

craig domenici said:

Jacko are u "Jackson Shapiera"?

ranked like 2nd in Oz & in a bunch of cool videos.

if so, i'd dig seeing u bomb some hills around the beaches area, that would be seriously sick.

man, i have a bunch of your movies permanently on my hard-drive....funny shit.

(if ur not Jackson Shapiera disregard my comments)

theres a bus from Manly that goes right to St Leonards station. 144 or 143. Station is a 2 min walk from the Hop Shop

craig domenici said:

sounds cool.

actually i'm getting a new drop-down tomorrow...i'm not 100% what the proper name is, i know what it looks like.

i ride my mates (evo, i think) & i'm totally addicted, makes other styles of longboard boring to me.

scoured the web & every shop close to me has nothing i Really like so i'll have to cab it to st leonards. 

i wish i had my license back, freshwater to st leonards isn't the cheapest of cab fares.

if i wasn't buying a new board i wouldn't care.

oh well, never been there before & they seem to be the shit so i s'pose it's for the best.

anyways, long story short...i'm in.

msg me anytime, i'm always up for a skate, all i do everday/night is surf, skate, play drums & make heavy dubstep in my home-studio.

oh wait totally forgot shops closed tomorrow and friday, open monday.

and hill-skills is what im all about my friend. its what i do...

Hahahahahaha

craig domenici said:

Jacko are u "Jackson Shapiera"?

ranked like 2nd in Oz & in a bunch of cool videos.

if so, i'd dig seeing u bomb some hills around the beaches area, that would be seriously sick.

man, i have a bunch of your movies permanently on my hard-drive....funny shit.

(if ur not Jackson Shapiera disregard my comments)

just putting it out there 'tomorrow' and 'friday' are the same day...

no man today is friday now

yeh sounds good man, just out of interest how old are you, im 17, just wonderin so i dont rock up and its some sketchy 40 year old guy haha

craig domenici said:

that bites, i was keen to get a new board today. (seeing it's Friday now)

ps - Dylan, in case u didn't check bombsquad comments, i'm up for a skate most days/nights.

let me know, maybe we can get a few other locals onboard. 

yeah must have skated too hard last night forgot what day it was... but yeah shop is closed today coz of Public holiday but will be open tomorrow. My legs are buggered from Bomb squad last night so i might go turn some wheels around the beaches tomorrow arvo
Dylan said:
yeh sounds good man, just out of interest how old are you, im 17, just wonderin so i dont rock up and its some sketchy 40 year old guy haha.

Kanufi
It could happen that way.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Search

© 2024   Created by Bugs.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service