ASRA - Australian Skateboard Racing Association

Don't know about all you guys but so keen for newtons this year as I missed out last year, planning a massive road trip so who's keen? WA represent

Views: 223

Replies to This Discussion

ha ha, good thinking dan. except comparing port coogee to dipper is like comparing fighting a bunny rabbit to fighting the 200kg bouncer at the local pub.

freedom_dan said:
true. just thought skating any kind of dipper would help improve confidence for when you lose traction

Ian McGlynn said:
coogee is nothing whatsoever like the dipper
and dipper is not the bunny rabbit.....

craig bond said:
ha ha, good thinking dan. except comparing port coogee to dipper is like comparing fighting a bunny rabbit to fighting the 200kg bouncer at the local pub.

freedom_dan said:
true. just thought skating any kind of dipper would help improve confidence for when you lose traction

Ian McGlynn said:
ha ha.. well yeah, was jus thinkin' - you gotta start somewhere.
never said it was a small bunny hop away from the newton dipper, with all due respect.

craig bond said:
and dipper is not the bunny rabbit.....

craig bond said:

freedom_dan said:

Ian McGlynn said:
i reckon u should all just harden the fuck up. just hit it. u dont travel the whole way to newtons to not compete in it and do the track. practise makes perfect
im just stating my slight fear of it thats all, im not gonna spend a 250 registration fee to rolley polley down it haha, im keen as mustard dont get me wrong
jack ks comment was mine grrr damn computer
well thats why we have leathers . go hard or go home ay

Raine Kent said:
jack ks comment was mine grrr damn computer
lol, cam, i'm going for the trip, and dw i'm pretty sure we'll wait for you to get out of hospital after you do flips and shit. :D
cant go there dave n think yur gonna stack it. harden up n come bak to the west n say you have done bathrust

David Evans said:
lol, cam, i'm going for the trip, and dw i'm pretty sure we'll wait for you to get out of hospital after you do flips and shit. :D
haha cam. i wana see it before i commit $250 just to donate my skin. :)
you have to wear leathers dave otherwise u cant race so dont expect to donate any skin
exactly . leathers. go hard or go home

RSS

Search

© 2024   Created by Bugs.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service