GO AUSSIE kick some ass..

yewwww.

Views: 174

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

JudgeK said:
Ghost Rider thru' to last 16, Go Mark!!

This is awesome!
Even if he gets knocked out he has made it into the top 16, and these are the worlds best riders.
Mark Hepple ftw. If he makes it another round it will be unreal.

Go Mark,.... keep kickin ass scro'
Long wait for the ambos. Classic Luge first round now underway.

Now top 16 skate. Rob Mc does a series of 360 slides down Conrod, comes 4th.

Erik and Scoot having a great drafting battle on Conrod, Erik wins it. Scoot and Erik thru to top 8. Hugh J and Nik D crash out.
yeaaah!! balls out mark, for the world to see
Gabby wins his first heat of the juniors easily.
Martin leading, looks behind him going into Forest, throws it sideways, but he's too hot and hits the bales. K-Rimes and Chapman go thru to final.
Erik leads into Forest, Scoot right behind, Erik clips the bales at the end of the turn, goes down, Scoot and Olivier go thru to final.

Both semi-finals, the guy leading at Forest has had somebody right behind and has gone into Forest too hot cos of the pressure.
Gabe cruises thru Junior semi, takes 2nd, and into Junior Final.
Ching has crashed hard in the women's final. Off in the ambulance. Somebody from the crowd is also being carried off in another ambulance. Too much excitement?
Who wouldn't, seems to be a hell alot of people crashing, must be really pushing it down there guys

Bugs said:
Ching has crashed hard in the women's final. Off in the ambulance. Somebody from the crowd is also being carried off in another ambulance. Too much excitement?
Oh no not Ching. 0.0
I hope she is OK.

I respect her for racing at this hill,.... I dont have the nerve, ......she has nerves of steel.
Shes never even gone that fast before I can bet.

Keep the newsflashes coming Bugs,.... Im loving it.
Josh crashes hard, another ambulance.
what the ambulance count for newtons so far?

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Search

© 2024   Created by Bugs.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service