ASRA - Australian Skateboard Racing Association

This week is going to be huge up here. So far the new Raynes are in and we have Avengers, Nemesi, Demonseeds and Kill Switches ready to go. Later in the week (hopefully tomorrow) the new Landy's will be in including Carbon Fibre Evo's and Drop Speed. All the new Hawgs will be here too. Also massive new shipment of Reflex Bushings (over 300 barrels will be in stock across the duro range). Retro wheels will be topped up and so will the Orangutangs.

Drop me a line if you are after something special and I'll put your name on it.

Cheers

Ado

Views: 86

Replies to This Discussion

Hey Dani, i got it for $250 gripped and shipped. not sure if ado has any more in stock though
Dani said:
Ado, what the price on that Drop speed and is it still available?

Have 2 more coming in this week, one spoken for, one available. $250 gripped and shipped. Also have a Carbon Fibre one available for $550

Cheers

Ado
Brodie Brusasco said:
I am running randal 180's and i weigh about 70. But i think i might just get new trucks so i can use my randals on a different board. How much are bear 852s

$100 delivered per pair
Can you hold that other drop speed for me Ado, give me a buzz when it comes in and I will get you some bread.
Want the Carbon fibre but its a little to much at the mo. Just wood for Dani.
Dani said:
Can you hold that other drop speed for me Ado, give me a buzz when it comes in and I will get you some bread.
Want the Carbon fibre but its a little to much at the mo. Just wood for Dani.

Ok, done. Looks like I need to order some more!!!!!!
Rad boards. Used Adams in Vancouver and was very happy.
hey ado, i got the dropspeed today! it is a sweet deck for sure i have it on indy 215's and race formulas until my friend returns my flashbacks. Thanks alot for the t shirt as well (: To anyone else out there considering buying from cre8ive sk8, do not hesitate to do so! great customer service.

Cheers, Stephen
Isaac Naumann said:
hmmmm hmmm hmmm, soooooo tempting. i am gonna have to take it. stuff cnc trucks, i dont need em, im gonna have to take the drop speed. even though i dont need that either. hmmm, but no.

hey ado, i am probably gonna take the carbon drop speed off your hands, but i need some time to think about it.

ok, so what was the point of this post?

and yeap, i love buying stuff from ado, his shipping is always the fastest. Ado since stephen isn't getting the asym, if its the newer version (with more concave at the back) and if Roland from Rbros hasn't already started work on mine that I ordered off him, I'll take it off you :)
Gilbert said:
Isaac Naumann said:
hmmmm hmmm hmmm, soooooo tempting. i am gonna have to take it. stuff cnc trucks, i dont need em, im gonna have to take the drop speed. even though i dont need that either. hmmm, but no.

hey ado, i am probably gonna take the carbon drop speed off your hands, but i need some time to think about it.

ok, so what was the point of this post?

The point of that post Gilbert is a classic case of has no money, but post about the product anyway.
More new gear just in:

Orangutang Durian ($110) and Stimulus ($100) in yummy Yellow!!!!! That is the delivered price.

Rogers Bros Luges (pics are coming). New Stealth Black got 4 but 2 already gone. Have a short and a long left $1500 plus freight each.

RB DH36 $275 delivered.
Looks like you got that care package that RBros sent you ado. Does that mean the asyms will be coming in as well? :)
Gilbert said:
Looks like you got that care package that RBros sent you ado. Does that mean the asyms will be coming in as well? :)

The Asyms and the rest of the boards haven't left yet due to the wait for the Asyms, but soon, very soon.

RSS

Search

© 2024   Created by Bugs.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service