ASRA - Australian Skateboard Racing Association

This week is going to be huge up here. So far the new Raynes are in and we have Avengers, Nemesi, Demonseeds and Kill Switches ready to go. Later in the week (hopefully tomorrow) the new Landy's will be in including Carbon Fibre Evo's and Drop Speed. All the new Hawgs will be here too. Also massive new shipment of Reflex Bushings (over 300 barrels will be in stock across the duro range). Retro wheels will be topped up and so will the Orangutangs.

Drop me a line if you are after something special and I'll put your name on it.

Cheers

Ado

Views: 86

Replies to This Discussion

Adrian Alderson said:
Ben Johnston said:
Ado i was also wondering if you had replacement kingpins for my randals in 2.75" or 3" lengths?
Thanks

I do. I buy them from Boltmasters and they are grade 5 (haven't come across anyone breaking one yet, so they are cheaper than a grade 8). If you have a decent bolt shop close by that is a much cheaper than having me send you a couple, but I can if you need me to.

Cheers

Ado

Ok thanks for the info!
hey ado i was wondering if you stocked any of the fullbag slalom decks (in particular the junk in the trunk)? if not what boards do you stock in the tight slalom variety, im pretty keen on getting a setup after watching the CHC in canberra
2nded, i'd be sold if you could get a louis ricard in =D...depending on the price that is haha, i sent fullbag an email asking about shipping a few weeks back and i still haven't got a reply

Bozac said:
hey ado i was wondering if you stocked any of the fullbag slalom decks (in particular the junk in the trunk)? if not what boards do you stock in the tight slalom variety, im pretty keen on getting a setup after watching the CHC in canberra
Dale said:
2nded, i'd be sold if you could get a louis ricard in =D...depending on the price that is haha, i sent fullbag an email asking about shipping a few weeks back and i still haven't got a reply

Bozac said:

That is the same problem I had when they first started out. Got to the transfer money stage and they just stopped responding to e-mails. Guess they must have enough customers. So, sorry no Fullbags!!!!
ok thats pretty average service on their part, especially to a dealer. do you stock any other slalom decks?
hmmm..maybe they just don't like us down here? it also could be a problem with the type of wood that they use an our customs maybe? like, there could be paperwork that they don't want to do or something? sorry, i've got no idea about the shipping process haha.

yeah, i've been casually looking for a slalom deck but i hate the look of the sk8kings (i think it was?)
Bozac said:
ok thats pretty average service on their part, especially to a dealer. do you stock any other slalom decks?

In wood I have a few Pockey Pistols and a couple of Pavel Woodies. In Foam Core I have a heap of PPS Chicken Daggers and about 20 Pavels.
hey Adrian,

don't happen to have any leather slide gloves do you (that can fit the tiny hands of a girl)?
Ching said:
hey Adrian,

don't happen to have any leather slide gloves do you (that can fit the tiny hands of a girl)?

Sorry mate. I generally make my own ones of those with riggers gloves and some chopping board, works out under $20 a pair. Don't even think the Landy ones come in tiny sizes.
hey ado, i hate to be annoying but do you know when the asyms are coming in? sorry, just stoked for a new deck :D
stephen.mhsrider said:
hey ado, i hate to be annoying but do you know when the asyms are coming in? sorry, just stoked for a new deck :D

No word yet. Dave has the cash but has to organise freight on 4 luges for me as well so could be a week or so before they leave there, then a couple of weeks to get here.
Hey ado, how much is it for a wood dropspeed (owl graphic?)
and how much for a set of indy 215's?

RSS

Search

© 2024   Created by Bugs.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service