ASRA - Australian Skateboard Racing Association

This week is going to be huge up here. So far the new Raynes are in and we have Avengers, Nemesi, Demonseeds and Kill Switches ready to go. Later in the week (hopefully tomorrow) the new Landy's will be in including Carbon Fibre Evo's and Drop Speed. All the new Hawgs will be here too. Also massive new shipment of Reflex Bushings (over 300 barrels will be in stock across the duro range). Retro wheels will be topped up and so will the Orangutangs.

Drop me a line if you are after something special and I'll put your name on it.

Cheers

Ado

Views: 86

Replies to This Discussion

I'd probably just stick with cones Ado.

As long as fit, as I don't want to get longer kingpings, and a set of Tracker bushings I bought were way to big!

Adrian Alderson said:
Cameron Chin said:
I need some bushings to suit a set of tracker darts. Something similar to a Khiro blue.

Are you after barrels or cones. Have heaps of both in the lower duros. Lime would be close and so responsive.
hey ado, this isn't really related to the new stock but do you have an R bros asym?
Jamie Gwillim said:
Hey Ado, how much on the carbon Evo champ?

$700 delivered
blackwood said:
looking for some skyhooks to mount on a deck. any of these crazy things in your bag of tricks?

Got a couple of sets of the Alloy ones mate.$45 a set
Cameron Chin said:
I'd probably just stick with cones Ado.

As long as fit, as I don't want to get longer kingpings, and a set of Tracker bushings I bought were way to big!

Adrian Alderson said:
Cameron Chin said:
I need some bushings to suit a set of tracker darts. Something similar to a Khiro blue.

Are you after barrels or cones. Have heaps of both in the lower duros. Lime would be close and so responsive.

Cam,

can you measure how tall the bushings are so I can make sure the bushings will fit.

Cheers

Ado
stephen.mhsrider said:
hey ado, this isn't really related to the new stock but do you have an R bros asym?

I have 2 coming, one goofy (already spoken for) and one regular (still available). I have no idea of price yet as I don't know what they are going to cost.
Thought I'd throw up some pics of the new stuff.

Reflex Bushings

2 Carbon Evo's (one sold) and a Carbon Drop Speed

Dually (sold), 2 x Switch, 2 x Chinook, 2 x Evo

Assorted wheels inc the new Venoms and Hawgs plus a few Reflex

Raynes, Killswitch x 2, Demonseed x 3, Avenger x 2 and Nemesis x 2

So beautiful...

RSS

Search

© 2024   Created by Bugs.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service