ASRA - Australian Skateboard Racing Association

i just moved in the city and am looking for some places to practice. i really suck, so the place should be quite quiet.. any ideas? i would also possibly want to buy (borrow?) a used board for the three months i'm here for. slow and stable are the key words ;)

Views: 509

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I have to agree with Russ on this one. Dani is the funny skater.

Russ was riping today. Super fun sesh.
yeah, thanks everyone for today, it was great :) i might not be able to walk tomorrow (thighs like spaghetti at the moment) but i'll still be very happy! hope to meet up with you guys again soon.
cheers for a great sess everyone , bring on the next

andre vanderkuur said:
was a sweet day good bombing with good blokes oh and julia great road for tuck training

p.s danni, was next to russ a few times no probs there mate he's solid as everyone was pretty solid till the last few runs when all our legs were spent cheers matty for organising a great day hope to do it again soon
haha yeh no shit guys, cheers all for an awesome sesh, an andre, cheers for that support, suck on that dani :p

hell looking forward to the next cruise!
Hey Russ..... Blow me! :P Must just be me Russ targets while skating. Glad you enoted guys. Cya all soon. Im going to wash seal crap out of my clothes!

Peace
i still claim that the damage to niko was your fault :P
what happened?
Russ snapped Niko in half!
so does that mean niko is now as tall as me?
haha I was talking about my board not Nick the person
HOLY SHITTTT!!!!!!!! WHEN...? HOW...? WHERE...?
haha not quite.

Its just a lil dent on the nose. His baseplate prolly saved the nose from getting split in half.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Search

© 2024   Created by Bugs.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service