ASRA - Australian Skateboard Racing Association

Hey guys is anyone loking for LOADED DERVISH skateboard ? Almost new (been used only 10 times), .
Carving system, Flex 1, made in California.
Wheels 75mm-56mm contact . 80a

Views: 35

Attachments:

Replies to This Discussion

i'll take the wheels for 40 bucks?
I`m selling the whole skateboard, sorry mate..
just letting you know, you can get one new, with your preference of wheels etc for this price......
maybe lower the price
also, it might be easier to sell all the parts seperately. recently, ash sold all his stuff seperately in hours. thats what i would recommend.
If your not interested in the board for the price he has to offer then leave the guy, to try and sell it for himself!!!!!!
If he does not get a sale within a couple of weeks i'm sure he will drop the price or think about selling the parts separate.
I would feel insulated if you offered me $40 for wheels that look basically new and clearly have not been slid.
Joe said:
If your not interested in the board for the price he has to offer then leave the guy, to try and sell it for himself!!!!!!
If he does not get a sale within a couple of weeks i'm sure he will drop the price or think about selling the parts separate. I would feel insulated if you offered me $40 for wheels that look basically new and clearly have not been slid.

too true.

just out of curiousity, why are you selling it after only using it for such a short time?
Becouse i break my leg and i can`t ride anymore. I wouldn`t selling it if my leg be ok.. :-(
ouch, did you break your leg skating? well heal up and get back on! :)
ey budd this boared still for sale can i buy for 340
do you still have the board and where is it located?
are you still selling this board?

RSS

Search

© 2024   Created by Bugs.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service