ASRA - Australian Skateboard Racing Association

OK folks, we're back after just a three-day break. The ASRA team has landed in Bathurst, and despite advance warnings of how cold it is we've still been surprised - it's brutally cold. My first task here was to buy some fingerless gloves and a very attractive hat:

Once suitably warmed we got settled into our luxury digs before heading out for some twilight mini-ramp action at the festival site. It's a 6' ramp, so more of a maxi-mini really, and it took its toll with Trav and Haggy taking some hard slams.

A blurry Trav heads for the coping, while Haggy, Blackwood, Pete and the Van of Love look on

Yes, it was cold up there. Bring your woolies. See you tomorrow. Rider check-in starts at midday at the Flannery Skillset Centre.

Tags: newton's nation

Views: 7034

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Patrick on the line now...seconds away.

Dalua is 4 hundredths of a second slower than Switzer.

Mischo skimming the walls and gutters for the fastest line...and is half a second faster than Switzer.

so what your saying is he broke tuck to feel a wall and was faster then anyone else so far!

Nah, he was skimming it with his helmet while in tuck.

Who owns the car on conrod between the elbow and the finish, ? not  good.

Feed is great only one drop out so far love it !

Cheers

Mark 

its much better getting the background noise not just strikers voice.

Gonna have a short delay while a resident needs access to a house.

Video feed is great....now I really wish I could be there!

Pommy Josh pushing out like he means it.

great work Bugs and crew - I echo Benie's sentiments in wishing I was there!

We have a hold up with the live times - the laptop batteries ran out. But we're now back, and Christoph Batt is in first place.

The top 10 fastest qualifiers from today will go into a $1,000 timed shootout tomorrow afternoon.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Search

© 2024   Created by Bugs.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service