ASRA - Australian Skateboard Racing Association

These leathers are in very good condition they have been worn by me i have only worn then about 10 times had a stack on to the grass and had concushion for a day and have not skated since they are in exhalent condishion just 3 little skuffs.$350 free postage

DAINESE SIZE 50
US Chest (in.) 40'' -101 cm
US Height (approx) 5’8” -176cm
US Weight (approx) 160 lbs. -72kg
i am 5 foot 8 or 173cm 62kg and a 36 inch 91.5cm chest and they fit me well i can tuck fine in them

for any questions just call me on 0424118555 cheers alex

Views: 113

Attachments:

Replies to This Discussion

hahaha thats gangst... with extra gangta lean...
but its a good market, getting cheap leathers and selling it to crew on ASRA, straight out of the ghetto market nigga.
i say good shit your keeping crew safe and selling suits to the market that needs them and could make a buck on the side, why not
I used to own that exact set 20years ago they are in very nice nic for their age. Mine lasted many crashes for me and are still doing the rounds after being resold 5 times. I think B-rad is the current owner
they went from robbo to me, from me to Raphael, from Raphael to b-rad and the list will go on. At one point Robbo was the Leathers Mafia, he was running the leather rig all over town, buying cheap off e-bay and selling to needy crew. its a good market

Robbo said:
I used to own that exact set 20years ago they are in very nice nic for their age. Mine lasted many crashes for me and are still doing the rounds after being resold 5 times. I think B-rad is the current owner
$150 i pay postage
lol if he wont 400 why would he take 150 lol good luck with that brotha

Matthys van lille said:
$150 i pay postage
u neva know, one day i might get lucky......
are these still for sale
It costs 350 or 500 ???
Golf said:
It costs 350 or 500 ???

$350 mate bargain
Did you sell it?
nope still for sale
if any one is interested just give me a call on 0424118555

Golf said:
Did you sell it?
back to t top

RSS