ASRA - Australian Skateboard Racing Association

hey guys

since newtons, i have been chatting with Yvon Labarthe about doing the euro leg of the IGSA tour and making a DVD ending with newtons 2010 about the travels and trails of comps and the fun in between.

so what I'm looking for now is a board sponsor, as i will be selling everything i own to get over there for the 3 to 4 months that it runs, i'll be a little skint on affording a new board, I'm looking to build a completely new board from the ground up with full Aero kit with a flat bottom and extremely well balanced and extremely strong for my riding style hehe hay bails and all.

it will be basically a main feature in a DVD we will be making as well as have good coverage at the euro events, as I'll more than likely be the only silly ass Aussie there on a streetluge for all of them lol.

anywho, if you or you may know of anyone good with composites skills, that would be keen to be my board sponsor, please feel free to contact me.

thanks guys

PEACE!

Daz

Views: 20

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Your a cowboy yeah well RM Williams springs to mind made in Oz and the best boots money can buy or how about Akubra ??? send em a sexy shot of you and your luge.Most skate companies have enough groms who will advertise their stuff for free and dont need to pay anyone. If they didn't do this maybe people would get paid sponsorship in my opinion is being paid not given a set of trucks or wheels
i supply the trucks and wheels all i need is the board at the moment lol, as for big sponsors i know how it goes with most, unless you have an already established following that follows in their demographic then chances of you getting a major is few and far between, i got monster sponsorship but even that does not supply money, just a shit load of freebies, as these are easier tax write offs, how do i know, i did all the sponsorship for Anaconda and we had guidelines we had to stick by even if it was a sure thing unfortunately.

but luckily like i said all i need is a board sponsor at the moment, and i'll worry about the cash side of things after i have sold everything i own to get over there lol.

PEACE!

Daz

Guff said:
Your a cowboy yeah well RM Williams springs to mind made in Oz and the best boots money can buy or how about Akubra ??? send em a sexy shot of you and your luge.Most skate companies have enough groms who will advertise their stuff for free and dont need to pay anyone. If they didn't do this maybe people would get paid sponsorship in my opinion is being paid not given a set of trucks or wheels
how is this all going?
well he got a new sled then proceeded to smash one side of it, and got cut out of his leathers, so he needs to get new leathers and fix his sled, so further then before, I'd say but hey he may have loads of cash from a sponsor.

hope you get there man.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Search

© 2024   Created by Bugs.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service