ASRA - Australian Skateboard Racing Association

alright guys around the end of January(dates not set in stone) King of the hill is being held at pump station and if we get enough groms together we might be able to have a grom division if we're lucky or just a solid set of grom races if not, whos up for it????

Tags: grom, pump, station

Views: 175

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

oi gabe i think that u are god enough to skate against all the good guys... i dont want u to woop my ass...
sean meaney said:
can someone give me an address that i would have to get to for the event (trying to work out what its going to cost me to get there on the bus)

The address will be revealed at the appropriate time. You can get a train from Sydney - it'll take about 1.5 hours and cost about $10.
put me down for sure, ankle should be good buy then... :D
haha merrick i bomb but i'm not up to scratch, nothing worth videoing,
gabe ur way to good for us to race against, race will be for second if ur skating:)
we need more gromssss
yeah im definately down for some if this
there are a few groms capable,not just gab,..racin is racin and anything can happen......gab got good in a matter of a few months,you guys can to.........you dont really get anywhere unless you are riding with guys better than you,....gab,merrick,joe etc are solid coz they roll with the best in oz......practice,practice.....go groms,lets see a big grom race,.....
how bout cripple catagory?
dude he has essences of legendary in him, i dont know how....

Merrick Wildash said:
Gabe the Gromet, All the kids love you bro.
Why? How did you earn hero status?

Toby said:
gabe ur way to good for us to race against, race will be for second if ur skating:)
we need more gromssss
like zubin said plus his newtons result and general badassery

Merrick Wildash said:
Gabe the Gromet, All the kids love you bro.
Why? How did you earn hero status?

Toby said:
we need more gromssss
turtle board race

Jacko said:
how bout cripple catagory?
i wish that i had half the gnar that gabe has in his one pinkie finger... your a legend bro
keep your willy in your pants. haha

Cooper Kruize said:
i wish that i had half the gnar that gabe has in his one pinkie finger... your a legend bro

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Search

© 2024   Created by Bugs.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service