ASRA - Australian Skateboard Racing Association

Hi all,

Stumbled across a website today http://fusionsk8.com/fusion_longboards_gallery.html

Was wondering if this brand has good rep? Look like interesting designs.

Tags: fusion, longboards

Views: 1792

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

have never heard of this company, but from the looks of it, Id be buying a vault over that shit. sounds like a massive cash in.

bro i used to have a fusion wake board and if the longboards are anything like there wakeboards you are better of buying a coffin than the board
I would laugh if I saw a kid riding along on one of those pointy ones.
Thanks for the responses guys. I was very close to jumping on this http://www.ebay.com.au/itm/FUSION-LONGBOARD-SKATEBOARD-COMPLETE-40-... cos of the Paris trucks...

Craptastic?
'Recommended retail price $419'- lol.

You could buy it to throw at people?
im looking for a first board to get into some beginner DH and cruising. budget is around $200AUD...i wouldnt want to throw but rather ride it!

Liam McMillan said:
'Recommended retail price $419'- lol.

You could buy it to throw at people?

Look through the Marketplace on here mate, thats where i got my board! Some good deals in there and the bloke i dealt with was bloody good to deal with. Thanks again Jack...

Cheers

They don't look too good but the names are pretty sweet lol. Fish Taco

Hey Dudes... First off We have not made any wakeboards yet.... so mr. Alexander below is a liar. All our boards are made with 7 ply canadian maple and are manufactured in the US. They are very high quality... Second... The only decks that have been bought from our Australian buyer are all our price point decks... Not our premiums.

Graphic shown is one of the new graphics in production now....

Fusion was started in 2007... We are still building our brand world wide...

Join our Revolution. 

Attachments:
Looks like a company just trying to jump on the hype of longboarding like vault or physco if it's sold on eBay it can't be good 

Skylar Andrews said:

Hey Dudes... First off We have not made any wakeboards yet.... so mr. Alexander below is a liar. All our boards are made with 7 ply canadian maple and are manufactured in the US. They are very high quality... Second... The only decks that have been bought from our Australian buyer are all our price point decks... Not our premiums.

Graphic shown is one of the new graphics in production now....

Fusion was started in 2007... We are still building our brand world wide...

Join our Revolution. 

To each their own... douche! American Made / Hard Rock Canadian Maple / 7-ply to 9 ply....

The only reason these are sold on EBay is because the distributors store front is on Ebay.....

Take it up with them....

Skylar Andrews

Founder

What is all American made stuff quality? And wow it has 9plys of maple does not mean that there good boards and you don't sound very profecionel if you call a potential customer a douch

Skylar Andrews said:

To each their own... douche! American Made / Hard Rock Canadian Maple / 7-ply to 9 ply....

The only reason these are sold on EBay is because the distributors store front is on Ebay.....

Take it up with them....

Skylar Andrews

Founder

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Search

© 2024   Created by Bugs.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service