ASRA - Australian Skateboard Racing Association

As new , been used once for 10 mins , size medium
I got a fair bit of poly left over also , prob enough to make 3 or 4 more visors.
Pick up from Main Beach $100.

Tags: 661, Helmet, face, full

Views: 97

Attachments:

Replies are closed for this discussion.

Replies to This Discussion

sweet ! what now ? :)

Johnny Psaltis said:
interested
I bought that exact same one new for $100 last year.
lucky you , maybeye someone will offer me less then , i bought it 2 years ago for $200 , where do you get your helmets from usually ?

Fendy said:
just had a look online , yah you can get this now on sale for $99 , the rrp is $159 , so ill take $50 or $60 , it is as new , sorry i wasnt tryin to rip anyone .

jay cottrell said:
lucky you , maybeye someone will offer me less then , i bought it 2 years ago for $200 , where do you get your helmets from usually ?

Fendy said:
any pics of it in use??
nope , why ?

Matthys van lille said:
any pics of it in use??
I bought my full comp from a local bike shop. I got my previous helmet from wiggle.com.uk. I got my current one (charly) from the US. May I ask why you are selling this helmet 2 years after buying it with only 10 min of use?

jay cottrell said:

Fendy said:
nice one , i guess you must do a bit of travelling to buy from overseas/ or its cheaper than supporting the local outlets ?
i got this helmet on the fly as id cracked my prev one the day b4, next day my mate brought me back two from o/s so i just shelved it. just moved house and am gettin rid of anythnig i dont need , i have another back up helmet and havent been doin too much recently so i figure i dont need 2 back up lids.

Fendy said:
I bought my full comp from a local bike shop. I got my previous helmet from wiggle.com.uk. I got my current one (charly) from the US. May I ask why you are selling this helmet 2 years after buying it with only 10 min of use?

jay cottrell said:

Fendy said:
p.s , its seriously been used once for 10 mins , i understand the importance of helmets and the problems with buying 2nd hand helmets , if i even though for a 2nd it wasnt in 100% quality i would throw it in the bin , i dont want to be responsible for someone crashing with a 2nd rate helmet. i personally wouldnt buy a 2nd hand helmet from somewhere like cash converters as you cant tell what its been through aka foam core compression and so on .... after seeing what they are going for now you can read that i have already reduced the price to $50 ~ $60 , cheers

jay cottrell said:
nice one , i guess you must do a bit of travelling to buy from overseas/ or its cheaper than supporting the local outlets ?
i got this helmet on the fly as id cracked my prev one the day b4, next day my mate brought me back two from o/s so i just shelved it. just moved house and am gettin rid of anythnig i dont need , i have another back up helmet and havent been doin too much recently so i figure i dont need 2 back up lids.

Fendy said:

jay cottrell said:

Fendy said:
I'm interested in buying it, maybe meet up at main beach to check if it fits? I wouildn't be able to go to the coast till next week, or the week after,
no worries , just let me know when ya passin through , if it goes b4 then ill kill the thread , cheers

Tim (Skittles) said:
I'm interested in buying it, maybe meet up at main beach to check if it fits? I wouildn't be able to go to the coast till next week, or the week after,
I can make it down to main beach this sunday the 20th. What time of the day do you want to meet up?

RSS

Search

© 2024   Created by Bugs.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service