ASRA - Australian Skateboard Racing Association

Up for sale is my 2010 Eel which is what I consider a slightly improved dervish (snappier flex, more concave, wider foot platform). Super fun for getting around on!

• Only been used for a month or so
  • Gripped with Gator (+ glow in the dark grip)
  • Boss flex - great for cruising and some light DH

41" x 9.5"

Concave - .5"

The deck itself is in great condition with just the usual wear and tear for a board thats been pushed.

On the bottom of the deck is a slight scratch but it's nothing to worry about and it won't affect the durability whatsoever (see pics).

I'm happy to post it anywhere in Aus for around $150ish. I'll make sure I post it within 1 day too. Pickup in Brisbane.

Tags: bc, boss, eel, for, sale

Views: 671

Replies to This Discussion

would u sell the trucks and wheels?

Yeah for sure man, I'm mainly looking to sell the deck though.

How does $45 for the trucks and $40 for the wheels (plus postage) sound? If possible I wouldn't mind keeping the bushings and bearings provided that works for you.

are the trucks randal 180s?
Sure are - they might look strange because they're flipped.

what dura are the freerides man?

coned or flatspotted?

Hey they're 80a with no coning or flatspotting, just broken in but I think Jack has claimed them. Sorry :(

Jarrod Slatter said:

coned or flatspotted?

its all good i have a set of 80a freerides anyway :) just seeing if they were higher haha

Benny said:
Hey they're 80a with no coning or flatspotting, just broken in but I think Jack has claimed them. Sorry :(

Jarrod Slatter said:

coned or flatspotted?

friends request sent, ill pm you
Where are you at with splitting this?  How much for deck + trucks, im happy to forgo the wheels if they're taken
Hey man I was originally just planning to sell the deck by itself as I was going to use the trucks for my neme. I can probably do them for for $60 if you're really after them though.

Ben Mod said:
Where are you at with splitting this?  How much for deck + trucks, im happy to forgo the wheels if they're taken
Did you say $45 earlier in the thread?

Benny said:
Hey man I was originally just planning to sell the deck by itself as I was going to use the trucks for my neme. I can probably do them for for $60 if you're really after them though.

Ben Mod said:
I believe I did, sorry about that. Take in mind though postage is going to be around $10 or so anyway. I am fairly keen on keeping the trucks as theyre my only spare set left but if you want them, go for it.

Ben Mod said:
Did you say $45 earlier in the thread?

Benny said:

Ben Mod said:

RSS

Search

© 2024   Created by Bugs.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service