ASRA - Australian Skateboard Racing Association

Up for sale is my 2010 Eel which is what I consider a slightly improved dervish (snappier flex, more concave, wider foot platform). Super fun for getting around on!

• Only been used for a month or so
  • Gripped with Gator (+ glow in the dark grip)
  • Boss flex - great for cruising and some light DH

41" x 9.5"

Concave - .5"

The deck itself is in great condition with just the usual wear and tear for a board thats been pushed.

On the bottom of the deck is a slight scratch but it's nothing to worry about and it won't affect the durability whatsoever (see pics).

I'm happy to post it anywhere in Aus for around $150ish. I'll make sure I post it within 1 day too. Pickup in Brisbane.

Tags: bc, boss, eel, for, sale

Views: 670

Replies to This Discussion

Hi,

Just wondering where in brisbane you lived and if I am able to come and have a look at the board?

Thanks very much.

Hey mate I'm in Carindale at the moment. You're welcome to pop around and check it out - what day were you thinking?

Steven Forbes said:

Hi,

Just wondering where in brisbane you lived and if I am able to come and have a look at the board?

Thanks very much.

It's actually my cousin thats interested...we live at Rochedale soo its not that far away. Do you have a number I could contact you on to organise a time to check it out?

Benny said:
Hey mate I'm in Carindale at the moment. You're welcome to pop around and check it out - what day were you thinking?

Steven Forbes said:

Hi,

Thanks very much.

Are the Randals still on offer?  I'd take them if it doesn't hurt to lose the spares.
deck still on offer, boss flex sounds a bit too stiff though i have a flex 2 dervish..

Ben Mod said:
Are the Randals still on offer?  I'd take them if it doesn't hurt to lose the spares.
Hey guys, just letting you know the deck and trucks have sold. Cheers
thought you sold the dervish??  how much for it (incl post to syd)?  I'm keen to get a board sorted, and it doesn't belong in this thread so ill pm you.

Tristan Welsh said:
deck still on offer, boss flex sounds a bit too stiff though i have a flex 2 dervish..

Ben Mod said:

RSS

Search

© 2024   Created by Bugs.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service