ASRA - Australian Skateboard Racing Association

Landyachtz have jumped onto the bandwagon and just brought out their new freeride models.

http://www.silverfishlongboarding.com/Articles/Press_Releases_%26_R...

Its interesting how freeriding is the in thing at the moment. The most sought after wheels are now the freeride style wheels with the lack of lips and contact patch and most the videos we see these days are Canadian dudes forgetting they are actually not riding their snowboards. Everything is about freeriding now.
Is it only a matter of time before the fad ends and we are back to the Zig style wheels? or will something entirely new set the market?
Square wheels anyone?

Views: 51

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

More like AU$106.30 shipped for the Orangatang "Stimulus" 70mm

Maybe when the AU dollar climbs a bit the price will be under AU$100
or maybe just hang on a week or two and get em from an ozzie store
mmm i like a good freeride..
the only one whose doing the SGS is Nicko. so you'll have to ask him. cheers tho man
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_5IqwECL6bo

free ride person ??? hahahahahahha
stop being poofs... your already there you may as well have a go at the SGS...
i thought it was too late to sign up. I also thought prior to your post about using the dseed for the SGS, that it was going to be very slalom orientated which i aint good at. but since it aint and since i can decide to do it when i get to the event, i guess why not.
Yeah Leigh i got the $83 with the stimulus wheels because i pick USPS priority mail INTERNATIONAL which works out to be only $8.67 Instead of the 24.95.

leighgriffiths said:
it turns out to be $44.84 for the wheels and $24.95 for the shipping in USD, which turns out to be $97.83 AUD. I don't know where you got $80 from Joe.
How did you find out what the price is for shipping?
You have to go to the checkout options and then choice USPS priority mail INTERNATIONAL
Mark said:
How did you find out what the price is for shipping?
oh rly so we can enter the sgs when we get there??? in that case i may have to alter the quiver im takin, hmmm hmm hmmmm hmmmmm hmmmm hmmmmmmmmmmmmmm
i dunno. you should ask A-Drain... theres barely any people in it so you may as well let him you know want to race before you get there

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Search

© 2024   Created by Bugs.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service