ASRA - Australian Skateboard Racing Association

Just wondering if anyone has heard, seen or riden one of these devices?

It looks pretty gnarly from the few vids that I've seen, fun but way hectic!! Apparently snowboarding wihtout the snow?

Check it out.

Views: 3696

Replies are closed for this discussion.

Replies to This Discussion

I agree with your link, But anyone who rides a longboard should be welcome here

Phil Bartlett said:

http://forums.riftgame.com/rift-general-discussions/off-topic/17988...

maybe we will feel more welcome with the others here.

Thatd be right!...You topmount riders think youre sooooo superior! YOU AINT SHIT!!!

FUCK OFF TOPMOUNT BITCHES! DROP IS TOP!!

I dont care,.... Im joking,.... but I know there IS something creeping in.

Arbi told me the groms were taking turns to ride my flushcut jimz, and they couldnt deal because it was "sooooo weird...."

hahahaaahahaa

Tom Radinski said:

i only ride with topmount longboarders...

This threads losing its grip.

To sum it all up: Freebording is not for all longboarders, but if you're into snowboarding, and/or you want to challenge yourself, you'll love it.

If you're not into that, stick with four wheels.

I'm out.

Could not say it better...I totally agree 

Longboard Billy said:

To sum it all up: Freebording is not for all longboarders, but if you're into snowboarding, and/or you want to challenge yourself, you'll love it.

Speaking of Kooks..enough said

Gabe said:

Hahahaha...the first time i jump on ASRA for a month and this is what i see, what a fucking shit-show! Freebording is kooky, nuff said...

You're a troll

Tuure Pineapple said:

This discussion is so retarded. Trolling is fuckin annoying, only people who enjoy it are these 4chan fags who enjoy looking at pics of dicks on the internet (Seriously, every second picture on that site is a dick).

I dont know if the topmount thing is serious or not, but if it is, you guys are retarded. It doesnt take anymore skill to ride a topmount than dropthrough. Topmount feels nicer, blah blah blah. I ride both,

Why are people hating on freebords? Helmets? There are like ten times more longboarding videos that have peopel without helmets. Doesnt mean you should hate longboards.
If you call freebords a form of skating, then Im pretty sure you can race on them. ASRA.
Only problem I see with freebords, is it seems you have to buy any new equipment from one company. Longboard wheels prob feel retarded on a freebord. Never tried one, can't judge.

maybe you guys could start rockin these skate pole things on your freebords, couldnt make you look any kookier, and would make pushing a bit easier for you.
sounds like freebording is for longboarders who think longboarding is all about cross stepping and hanging ten.

Longboard Billy said:

I'm out.

Phil, let it go dude....

Why would we want to follow that trend...Besides...it looks like the longboard has perfected the skate pole anyway... We dont want to copy you now

Maybe you should try a steeper hill and you wouldn't need to push????

Phil Bartlett said:

maybe you guys could start rockin these skate pole things on your freebords, couldnt make you look any kookier, and would make pushing a bit easier for you.

HA HA HA HA HA

cool, someone new to hate on.

Freddie Frebord said:

Speaking of Kooks..enough said

Gabe said:

Hahahaha...the first time i jump on ASRA for a month and this is what i see, what a fucking shit-show! Freebording is kooky, nuff said...

RSS

Search

© 2024   Created by Bugs.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service