ASRA - Australian Skateboard Racing Association

Okay all you speedsters. Check this out.
I bought this brand new from the states a couple of yrs ago and it has served me well.
All original contents included such as charger, CD-ROM disc, plus mounting clips for bikes etc. (x2 I bought an extra one when I thought I lost the original but found it later), plus owner manual and aditional paperwork.
Excellent condition with leather mobile protective pouch included.
No slams or any impacts. Virtually as new.

You're able to measure heaps of things at once like top speed, current speed, average speed, altitude, distance from start point, gradient %, compass heading and heaps more.
You can adjust the screen to show one big feature like max speed or split the screen to have up to 16 different readings, each adjustable to suit.
Not only that you can train against yourself by recording your best run, then race a ghost rider.
The results are all stored in the unit then you can plug it into your computer and go over the data which can be viewed as graphs etc.

This is not a GPS like the ones used in cars. It doesn't contain roadmaps however you can record a route or path while exploring and retrace your steps using the LCD display.

I no longer feel the need to know exactly how fast I'm going anymore so it can be yours for $120 plus shipping.

Views: 7

Replies to This Discussion

SOLD!!!!! Sent ya a PM dude.

RSS

Search

© 2024   Created by Bugs.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service