ASRA - Australian Skateboard Racing Association

Finding work around here seemed to be harder then I thought. So wheres good places to search for work? Currently Im using gumtree and seek.com.au. Im 19 years old and graduated in  business economics. I have experience in retail sales, hospitality and cafe/restaurant. I live just by darling harbour.

Also if any of you guys know any available work I would appreciate it. Might be anything from working in a warehouse to a hotel to cleaning. I'm available for work any time of the week any day. 

So yea if you know something/could recommend me I would appreciate it alot!

Views: 57

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

There are hundreds of jobs on seek, just send your c.v. to heaps of them and surely someone will call you for an interview. How did you finish a degree at 19 years old?

I guess you could try a recruitment agency. There are plenty of them in all different industries
Its not a degree, but equivalent to college. Yea I've probably sent out to over 50 ads, and theres nothing wrong with my cv or cover letter. I live in Sydney.
Wow, that's a lot. If you're not even getting a call from any of these employers, it has to be either that the jobs you are applying for are out of your league or your resume isn't really that great. At this point the only thing they are judging you on is the cv (as they have not met you yet) so what else could it be?

Call some of the places you have applied and confirm they have received your cv. Show them that you are keen

Luan Berisha said:
Its not a degree, but equivalent to college. Yea I've probably sent out to over 50 ads, and theres nothing wrong with my cv or cover letter. I live in Sydney.
Yea, all tough I sent most of them today/yesterday. Anyway just got an interview for a cafe in waverton tomorrow, well see how that play out :)
If you wanna be an apprentice Baker send me a PM i've got a spot at my Harbord bakery(next to manly). Or even if you just wanna be a shop chick.
You'll probably get stacks of calls next week then. Haha patience

Luan Berisha said:
Yea, all tough I sent most of them today/yesterday. Anyway just got an interview for a cafe in waverton tomorrow, well see how that play out :)
Fck I just hired a casual/ it's all to fdo with timming.
Yea hopefully, problem is that if I dont find a job within 1-2 weeks I have no money left and must move back to Sweden, that would suck :P

James said:
You'll probably get stacks of calls next week then. Haha patience

Luan Berisha said:
Yea, all tough I sent most of them today/yesterday. Anyway just got an interview for a cafe in waverton tomorrow, well see how that play out :)

Kanufi said:
Fck I just hired a casual/ it's all to fdo with timming.

-Sorry but I found this guy thats more experienced and..Hes a fellow longboard rider!

Yea that's true, my gf missed out on an interview because our internet decided to be a bitch and not work.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Search

© 2019   Created by Bugs.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service