ASRA - Australian Skateboard Racing Association

Every motherfucking day we be shredding some gnar in the suburbs that are eastern. Mainly slide hill sessions and some corner radness with a few sick bombs which generally need to be done at night due to traffic. Usually around the Coogee - Clovelly - Bronte - Bondi.
Call me on 0406891509 if you feel like getting off ya ass and shreddin' some thane.
Peace
Gabe

Tags: coogee, eastern, suburbs

Views: 327

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

hell yeah man, consider me one of your groms. I live in kingsford right near randwick so i can make it to any coogee/randwick sessions anytime. Im still pretty noob just learned how to coleman the other day and i cant toeside. I can kina one hand do em. but yeah show me the way man.

I ride a vendetta with randel 180s and randel bushings, swiss abec 5 bearings and bones early wheels.

Im gonna buy new wheels soon i was thinking either stims or zombies what do you reckon?

Dave R said:
There's another category of people that love school hols - those of us that have to teach you groms ;)
I'll be looking for as much gnar as possible to shred around the East after the end of this week. Randwick/Coogee slide sessions need to happen. There are many Boss sliding hills.
Hey Arthur, make sure you go to Gabe's slide school this Saturday. Firstly you'll learn the basics of sliding and secondly you'll get far better wheel advice from him and the Hop Shop than I could give.

I reckon it's going to be a shreddy Summer holiday....
Sigh, i never agreed to this Arthur, please consult me if you're going to put me in one of your ides

Arthur Zancanaro said:
Hey bro, ive got a hell of a lot of respect to make up considering what helmet i was wearing when you met me...

So now ive got the detta and am still pretty noob im still learning how to slide but im down for a sesh soon. I live right next to UNSW but i can come down to coogee whenever.

Also im looking to make a crew called the Eastern Suburbs Grom Squad, but itll feature mad pro and semi pro riders that help us....eg...you. Kelly, fin sam, and ben would be in it. You keen on doing some shreading soon with us? maybe a shoot as well?

Thanks bro.
How often do they run these slide schools? I haven't had a chance to really skate for a month due to exams and my new board wont come for another 2 weeks probably; I'd love to go and learn to slide properly once the new board comes. Everything I was doing before was just self taught off youtube etc.
Why do you need a new board? Is the old one broken? If you have a board, then go.
This is the first time Gabe has done it as far as I'm aware. Who knows if he'll decide to do it again.
Go to bomb squad on Thursday nights if you don't already - you'll get a heap of tips.
Sold my dervish as it wasn't really doing enough for me anymore. I had orange 4prez on it too which was interesting to first learn to do stand up slides on. I'm not living in sydney for the next few months so I can't really make it up for bomb squad, I had plans to go before I moved home but things came up.
id be up for a shred wherever , meet some new guys anywhere around sydney . good to skate with guys your own level though im only 14 haah
Hey so what time and where on sat? Gabes house?

Arthur Zancanaro said:

*SLAP*

http://www.skateboardracing.org.au/events/gabes-slide-school
same, but im only 12 haha

Arthur Zancanaro said:
too funny, a slap free answer is near the hopshop :)

Dave R said:

Arthur Zancanaro said:

*SLAP*

http://www.skateboardracing.org.au/events/gabes-slide-school

Oi, groms, RSVP to Gabe's slopestyle or there will be slappings aplenty.

http://www.skateboardracing.org.au/events/beastern-suburbs-slopestyle

I may be up for a slide sesh tomorrow. Will se how my megasorearse feels...

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Search

© 2024   Created by Bugs.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service