ASRA - Australian Skateboard Racing Association

does anyone have some good quallity sliding gloves i could buy?

im look for some quallity sliding gloves to buy they dont have to be a brand they can be home made but as long as there good. plz tell me if you have any

Tags: buying, gloves, sliding, sliding gloves

Views: 88

Replies to This Discussion

you could always call into a hardware store and buy some good gardening or leather gloves and glue some chopping board to the palms... cheaper than purchasing ready made ones
I have some good quality slide pucks you can buy... $26 per set and they'll last you ten years.
Find some leather gloves (bike gloves maybe, or a cheaper alternative is gardening, but they don't have wrist straps), get a roll of self adhesive velcro (and use some extra adhesive if it doesn't stick, but I'm no whizz on which types of adhesives work on what, so don't ask me). Buy slippery dip slide pucks, which are beast, and put the velcro on that, and BAM! You have a good quality slide glove. You could purchase Loaded ones, they are good quality, but also expensive. If you want finger pucks, go to Cheap as Chips and get a shitty chopping board. I like them even though they're not crucial, just to protect the fingers, and you sometimes slide on them when you get off balance a little.
ask fitzy theres an asra fundraser thread on front page
how many in a set?

Benny said:
I have some good quality slide pucks you can buy... $26 per set and they'll last you ten years.
could you send me a link?

Rob Mcwhinnie said:
ask fitzy theres an asra fundraser thread on front page
http://www.skateboardracing.org.au/forum/topics/asra-fundraiser-sli...
front page, oi i think they have all sold, but you can get the idea !!!
thanks bro he sed he had some left

Rob Mcwhinnie said:
http://www.skateboardracing.org.au/forum/topics/asra-fundraiser-sli...
front page, oi i think they have all sold, but you can get the idea !!!
Two, they're palm pucks.

Harrison Verey said:
how many in a set?

Benny said:
I have some good quality slide pucks you can buy... $26 per set and they'll last you ten years.
theyre pretty gd where are you based?

Benny said:
im interested how long will it take to deliver to adelaide?

Harrison Verey said:
theyre pretty gd where are you based?

Benny said:

RSS

Search

© 2019   Created by Bugs.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service