ASRA - Australian Skateboard Racing Association

which booard woulld be better for downhill and a part of sliding thanks heaps guys :D

Views: 136

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I guarantee you the 120y will out-concave, out-wheelwell and especially OUTLAST a S9.

But as for what will shred harder, well that depends on how good YOU are. word

Daddow boards are farken rad. This is a known fact. But it ain't no reason to diss on sector 9!

I have no idea about wheel bite on S9, I would think they have that under control, but Daddow tries to make sure there is absolutely no wheel bite on any of his boards with any truck!

Ofcourse, if you ride yours supermegaloose, you will get wheel bite no matter what...

Rayne is awesome, Glyde is awesome, FP is awesome, Daddow boards  are awesome... Find out which one you like.

buy local from guys that skate very fast themselves , sorry to leave anyone out of the short list but buy a Daddow off Steve or Glyde (top mount just released) off Pete , Ash or Leeso . Sector nine financially support various riders which is damned awesome but its only because they can produce and sell thousands of boards based on the image of having top rated team riders use them and its geared to the American etc market . We dont live in that sized market so why let a mass produced brand hit the local boys who created this scene down here . just my two cents worth
Sorry if it sounded like I was hating on sector. They are rad and are continuously doing great things for the sport :)

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Search

© 2024   Created by Bugs.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service