ASRA - Australian Skateboard Racing Association

Im not too sure about the daddow 120-y but i heard good reviews about the comet voodoo and i was wondering which would be better for sliding and downhill thanks heaps (:

Views: 125

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Daddow All The Way! Support the Aussie made Boards!

120-y, ive ridden alot of decks. And this is what you want. A super nice concave to lock your feet in, nice agile size, little nose wedge to keep it zippy and fresh! Voodoo doll is poo compared to the 120-y. Plus the build quality is AMAZING!

Ive been riding mine for a month and it is an incredible board for Downhill and sliding!

JUST DO IT 

AGREED !!!!!

Myles Borchardt said:

120-y, ive ridden alot of decks. And this is what you want. A super nice concave to lock your feet in, nice agile size, little nose wedge to keep it zippy and fresh! Voodoo doll is poo compared to the 120-y. Plus the build quality is AMAZING!

Ive been riding mine for a month and it is an incredible board for Downhill and sliding!

JUST DO IT 

120 -y has the w and its australian !!
cheap alternative to a comet voodoo would be cutting an oval out of some plywood, would ride the same... if u want a board with concave, stiffness and a super sexy finish. go a daddow
comet voodoo is a chode

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Search

© 2024   Created by Bugs.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service