ASRA - Australian Skateboard Racing Association

Daddow 120y, Rayne Avenger, Comet voodoo doll, Sayshun speed or skatement deck?

Tossing up between the Daddow 120y, Rayne Avenger, Comet voodoo doll, Sayshun Speed or skatement deck. Im doing DH and freeriding mostly DH. Looking for big wheel wells to fit big wheels without wheel bite and looking at the best construction and best foot locking concave. Dont mind about size 35" to 40"

Thanks

Views: 1695

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

i have a voodoo doll sickk board but yeh look into them try a few decide wats best for you

he already got a 120y with centrax for freeride.....

HAHA legit?

Philip and Hugh said:

mmhmm. unfortunately im friends with him on facebook

daddow 120y. if that is too short, get an avenger 

comet suck, in terms of concave and construction (they are extremely poorly made, and weak)

sayshun boards have rad concave that locks you in, but arent constructed that well

best to go for the avenger or 120y dependign on what length/ wheelbase you are looking for 

Where do you get your information?

From what I have seen, comets are quite strong.  They are a little thicker and heavier than other boards and stand up to some pretty hard knocks.  Besides, you don't know their concave, just last week you thought they made every one of their boards with the same concave...

sayshun don't all suck, you just happened to get the drop thru with the biggest cutouts and then thrashed it.  They do have other boards which are solid as anything.  While we are on that note, if you want a super solid board of any kind, go top mount, just that little bit more sturdy.

Billy Bott said:

daddow 120y. if that is too short, get an avenger 

comet suck, in terms of concave and construction (they are extremely poorly made, and weak)

sayshun boards have rad concave that locks you in, but arent constructed that well

best to go for the avenger or 120y dependign on what length/ wheelbase you are looking for 

which one philip or hugh? :P

he has classic centrax...they actually slide really nice...no joke

brad said:

I didnt get it for freeriding its for dh and i got sliding wheels so no he is not legit. And you were the one that added me on fb .............

Philip and Hugh said:

and apparently reflex centrax slide like shit!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
WOOOOOOAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH 

He does freeride them... you are not legit!

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Search

© 2024   Created by Bugs.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service