ASRA - Australian Skateboard Racing Association

OK, change of front page.

Just got some goodies from Dave Rogers at Rogers Bros and thought some pics may whet some appetites.

DH 40's
DH 36's
3 Piece DH's
and Mini's

Also have some handles for the learners out there (;-)>

Tags: Adrian, Townsville, a-drain, ado, cre8ive, shop

Views: 9028

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

from 10am to 4pm

Wefunk Stealth Division arrives at Cre8ive Sk8 ( http://www.cre8ivesk8.com.au/default.asp?PageID=54&CatID=94&... ) this is a real piece of history #2 of 10 preproduction boards complete with Stealth Division precision trucks and your choice of wheels and bearings for just $6,500.00

ohhhh wow. just wow

Oops, sorry that should read $6,250.00 not $6,500.00

And the reason for the reduced price is that someone backed out of the purchase and lost their deposit, therefore the board is rebated as a result. These decks are normally US$7,000.00 deck only, so snap up a bargain (;-)>

These Wheels now in stock. Only 4 sets left $85 a set get in quick, these are awesome, we had a test set and the testers have pre-ordered wheels already.

i was wondering when you guys might get some predators in stock?

Currently have the S9 Predators and the 888 Race helmets in stock, probably won't order more until these are sold

Hey Ado, how late are you open tomorrow?  I've got my first trip to Townsville so I'll try to take the rare opportunity to drop by and see cre8ive in the flesh.  I don't have much spare time though so i'll try to fit it in at the end of the day tomorrow.

We are open 3pm until 7pm each weekday and 10 am to 4pm weekends and public holidays. Look forward to meeting you mate

Ben Mod said:

Hey Ado, how late are you open tomorrow?  I've got my first trip to Townsville so I'll try to take the rare opportunity to drop by and see cre8ive in the flesh.  I don't have much spare time though so i'll try to fit it in at the end of the day tomorrow.

hey adrian i saw that you have bell drop visors on your site, do you think they would fit most other bell helmets? i have a helmet that was made by bell but im unsure of what model it is

I don't think so. The Wedge helmets are Bell as well and they are a totally different visors.

alex edmondstone said:

hey adrian i saw that you have bell drop visors on your site, do you think they would fit most other bell helmets? i have a helmet that was made by bell but im unsure of what model it is

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Search

© 2024   Created by Bugs.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service