ASRA - Australian Skateboard Racing Association

OK, change of front page.

Just got some goodies from Dave Rogers at Rogers Bros and thought some pics may whet some appetites.

DH 40's
DH 36's
3 Piece DH's
and Mini's

Also have some handles for the learners out there (;-)>

Tags: Adrian, Townsville, a-drain, ado, cre8ive, shop

Views: 9031

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Dan,

Brissie is nearly as close to Hobart as it is to us here (I think it is roughly halfway between here and Melbourne!!!). If you do come up in the summer drop in for some runs down Stuart.

The brake soles are the Rogers Bros ones. They are $10 each and come in 3 lengths and 2 widths so 6 options. I just need your shoe size and style they can be seen here http://www.rogers-bros.com/index.php/accessories it'll depend how stuffed the sole is as to whether they will work

Cheers

Ado

dan haley said:

cheers Ado, and thanks for the fast reply.
i'm only heading brissy and its for an aus youth climate summit so unfortunately skating is taking a backseat this trip, but thats still closer than tassie and i have mates you could send it too.

might be road tripping up the east coast in summer though and definitely looking forward to meeting all the crews and bombing their hills with them :P

i'm also told you do shoe sole replacements/braking soles? interested in getting a few as i already have a few shoes with holes right through to feet haha. what they are/how do they look/feel and will slapping them over an already shredded sole solve the shoe's problems (everything else about the shoes are in perfect condition?

thanks again ~ dan

Adrian Alderson said:

Dan,

I don't have one in stock but have e-mailed the supplier and will get back to you as soon as I hear from them.

Cheers

Ado

PS Where in Qld are you headed

Hey ado do you have any of the jessup pimp grip in stock? I hear there is a shortage at the supplier. If not what other decent grip have you got in stock that you could recommend?

By Pimp Grip do you mean the coloured stuff (which is what I buy as Jessup Pimp) or do you mean the longboard grip that is between normal grip and Viscious/Gator?

Bozac said:

Hey ado do you have any of the jessup pimp grip in stock? I hear there is a shortage at the supplier. If not what other decent grip have you got in stock that you could recommend?

the longboard grip with the harsher grit, i bought the blue pavel roadster off of you ages back and that was the grip you sent with it and it works a treat

I'll check in the morning. I am pretty sure I still have some

Bozac said:

the longboard grip with the harsher grit, i bought the blue pavel roadster off of you ages back and that was the grip you sent with it and it works a treat

Cheers ado

Yea mate, still got 1/2 a roll. How much do you need and where to?

Bozac said:

Cheers ado

told ya ado would hook you up bozac

Pm sent Ado

finally replied to mate, sorry been away for a couple of days playing on very long windy hills, how does a 16.9km run sound? Nearly 200 corners to boot!!!!!

Bozac said:

Pm sent Ado

holy shit dude is this run in australia or overseas?

just a short 4.5 hour drive from here. It is a get in get a run get out spot but you'd drive all that way for it, good news is there are others in the area that you can get a few blats down at speed as well as a couple of other "hot" ones (;-)>

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Search

© 2024   Created by Bugs.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service