ASRA - Australian Skateboard Racing Association

OK, change of front page.

Just got some goodies from Dave Rogers at Rogers Bros and thought some pics may whet some appetites.

DH 40's
DH 36's
3 Piece DH's
and Mini's

Also have some handles for the learners out there (;-)>

Tags: Adrian, Townsville, a-drain, ado, cre8ive, shop

Views: 9030

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Manjot Jassal said:
hey mate...how much u willin to sell the randals for??
cheers!

Which ones are you chasing?
andre vanderkuur said:
hey adrian you said a little while back that you may get some kebbek in soon will you have a bassi pro model coz im chasing one

If I can get them to answer my e-mails there will be, but they have gone quiet on me. As soon as I get them in I'll post what arrives
Merrick Wildash said:
How much your magun's?? lol

$700 a set delivered
Do it Merrick, best lookin' most stable truck there is and very difficult to get.
hey...umm well i think its
Randal Comp II 170
BUT im nub at longboarding atm lol....which'll go best on the project speedboard deck (the one from africa)

Adrian Alderson said:
Manjot Jassal said:
hey mate...how much u willin to sell the randals for??
cheers!

Which ones are you chasing?
go a slightly wider truck. Comp II sits well on a luge but there is better out there for a speedboard these days
andre vanderkuur said:
how much for the smokeys adrian if ya got any

$450 delivered
Hi Adrain,
Are Talons available? Do they stil make them? Do the claw and wing axles fit them?
If so price and availability, ppplease.
Wayne.
DA BEAR said:
Hi Adrain,
Are Talons available? Do they stil make them? Do the claw and wing axles fit them?
If so price and availability, ppplease.
Wayne.

Talons are still made, but they haven't had any for a while now. The new coarse thread axles fit them but the old fine thread ones don't. I rate Talons as the best carving trucks on the market bar none (I run a 55 front and 45 rear) but they are terrifing at speed, they just go where they want to and you are just along for the ride. I reckon it'd be about as close to Bull Riding as you could get on a skateboard.
hey adrian...im gonna buy the project speedboard, so according to you, which one that you hav (coz im on a tight budget) will suit it best?? preferabbly reverse kingpin
cheers!
Manjot Jassal said:
hey adrian...im gonna buy the project speedboard, so according to you, which one that you hav (coz im on a tight budget) will suit it best?? preferabbly reverse kingpin
cheers!

If you are looking at the Comp II's I'd go the 185's to give you a wider track. they are the same price as the 170's but take an extra bearing in each side of the hanger. $300 a pair posted.

Cheers

Ado
Hey adrian,

I've been looking around for some venom eliminators bushings but no luck, so i was wondering if you stock them?

Also do you still have them rogers bros brake soles?

Cheers

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Search

© 2024   Created by Bugs.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service