ASRA - Australian Skateboard Racing Association

Repent for you have all sinned. It is time to Turn or Burn.
Luke 13:3b "But unless you repent, you too will all perish."
Church of Slalom
The call has gone out to the faithful and the sinners. Time to get back to church.
First Sunday of the month. Kempt Field. Allawah in Sydney.
Slalom. Longboard. Sliding. Beginners Downhill.

Views: 232

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

haha you weren't the only one bugs, it ended up just being marek and I.... had an awesome session though! i have definitely been converted and can't wait to get a setup of my own, thanks again marek for lending me the board for the day
No problem, you were ripping on that home made special. Thats pretty good to go from no slalom to making clean runs on a not totally slow 48 coner at Allawah in one afternoon! Well done!
any upcoming slalom sessions in the new year? im keen as mustard to go for a roll
Agreed.
Slalom session anytime soon would be good.
I'm down.

Bozac said:
any upcoming slalom sessions in the new year? im keen as mustard to go for a roll
i am there we could run a tight course up the pumpstation??
Guff I reckon this Sunday at The Pump...for some slalom and a downhill cruise

Guff said:
YupYup!
I'm down.
Hey Bozac, if you wanna drop by mine (considering your coming from wollongong) you can leave your car at mine and carpool with me if you want?
I'm in Miranda.

Guff said:
So Sunday it is?
yeah fitz sounds good, im keen for sunday. guff if you are you still selling the slalom setup i will grab it off you there, otherwise i will have to drop in to the hopshop for a deck and some risers. i have only ridden slalom once at allawah and pump station looks pretty fast but it should be fun. pm me your address fitz or give us a buzz on 0402597399
Sounds good to me too. Pump Station has a bunch of spots for slalom - flat at the top, mellow(ish) in the middle, and steep at the end. Also crazy-steep on the other side.
I wanna see you guys do the craaazy-steep

Bugs said:
Sounds good to me too. Pump Station has a bunch of spots for slalom - flat at the top, mellow(ish) in the middle, and steep at the end. Also crazy-steep on the other side.
I wanna see you do the crazy steeep

Lea Robbo said:
I wanna see you guys do the craaazy-steep

Bugs said:

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Search

© 2024   Created by Bugs.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service