ASRA - Australian Skateboard Racing Association

Repent for you have all sinned. It is time to Turn or Burn.
Luke 13:3b "But unless you repent, you too will all perish."
Church of Slalom
The call has gone out to the faithful and the sinners. Time to get back to church.
First Sunday of the month. Kempt Field. Allawah in Sydney.
Slalom. Longboard. Sliding. Beginners Downhill.

Views: 232

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

looks like the original priests of that infamous church service have got w/e release and are straight back at it playing with boys in the park - GOOD TO SEE !
Nice one dudes!
thanks for coming out. it's been a long while since i got my wiggle on so stoked to be back at Allawah.
Great course bugs. Holding top speed through the corner was pretty rad. Next time maybe we can enter the corner even higher and pump all the way through - even faster perhaps.
really looking forward to skating a lot in the next few months. bummed i won't be at canberra but can't make everything... i will be thinking of you fighting it out in canberra while i'm sitting on a beach in fiji with a cold one watching hula-hooping chicks in bikinis twirl fire.
rad day wish i could have stayed longer ... cant wait for canberra siiiiicccckkkk
Good on ya Mick those photos and vids made my day! Amazingly useful to see a vid of me and comparing to everyone else on the same course. Really helps me focus on what I can improve.
Marek said:
Amazingly useful to see a vid of me and comparing to everyone else on the same course. Really helps me focus on what I can improve.

Marek, at the risk of being overly tech-geek, your arm/shoulder swing is in a plane horizontal with the ground, whereas if you look at Haggy's, it's perpendicular with the ground.
Go techo geek all you like.. this is slalom after all.

I can totally see that. Haggy looks like a pendulum swinging back and forth keeping him centered where as my arm movement would be tending to throw me off line.

Excellent! I'm off to practice those arm movements! No board today... oh well "not drowning, slaloming".
Who left a 187 knee pad at Allawah at the last church of slalom? i have it
Robbo.
hey guys if i can get a weekend off work sometime is there any chance of coming along and having a go on a borrowed board? after watching the action in canberra im keen to give it a try. when i manage to get some cash together i might see if anyone is willing to part with some of their spare gear
Bozac said:
hey guys if i can get a weekend off work sometime is there any chance of coming along and having a go on a borrowed board?

No problem. Always lots of boards to borrow.
That would be me!! I must say my left knee felt very exposed last week without it

haggy said:
Who left a 187 knee pad at Allawah at the last church of slalom? i have it
cheers, i will try and make it down sometime soon

Bugs said:
Bozac said:
hey guys if i can get a weekend off work sometime is there any chance of coming along and having a go on a borrowed board?

No problem. Always lots of boards to borrow.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Search

© 2024   Created by Bugs.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service