ASRA - Australian Skateboard Racing Association

im looking for the cheaps board anyone can offer. i dont want anything good. it can just be some old crappy thing. it doesnt matter. its for my sister. and basically all she wants one for its to stand on and ride up and down our street (its completely flat). she wont be doing anything on it exept standing.

i would prefer completes.

cheers

Views: 2068

Replies to This Discussion

i am willing to spend about 150 on her. if theres something good ill get dad to put some money in.
cooper how much for the fsu?
you could try an adrenaline from Rebel Sports. they are $150, and are decent boards. Or the Omni Pintail off Hopkin.

hugh mason said:
i am willing to spend about 150 on her. if theres something good ill get dad to put some money in.
cooper how much for the fsu?
yeah i was looking at the omni.
yeh some kids in my grade have both. i havent ridden them, but they "look" okay, for that price. The omni should be pretty good, not sure about the adrenaline though, because they do make a "foam" top board.

hugh mason said:
yeah i was looking at the omni.
yeah doesnt really matter how well it rides. as i said she will ony b standing on it and going like 10km/h tops. altho the other day she was rideing the dervish down the driveway and was getting a bit of carving in. she pretty good actually lol.
hey man i kno a couple people on the site look to get rid of stuff there is one guy trying to sell a dervish deck its 2 weeks new and selling real cheap and also someone seelling a comet deck!!
yeah i already checked out the dervish. dont think shell like it that much. when she rode mine i tighted the kingpin so tight that my skate tool could reach the nut. and i dont really wont to get her bushings. waste of money. and whos selling the comet?
http://www.skateboardracing.org.au/forum/topics/wts-bennet-50s-otan...\

and then just buy her some trucks and wheels!!!
yea i have already posted a comment on that haha. as you said asra pedophile i have already read most things lol

Chris said:
http://www.skateboardracing.org.au/forum/topics/wts-bennet-50s-otan...\
and then just buy her some trucks and wheels!!!
haha true that
i could do the fsu for 200 where do u live...
ok is that complete or just the deck?. i live in adeliade. but will need it to be posted to cairns queensland if thats alright?

RSS

Search

© 2024   Created by Bugs.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service