ASRA - Australian Skateboard Racing Association

all the dirt on the canbrah skate scene!

Views: 28693

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

hey guys so i am out of the fucking hospital, to all the guys that came in and saw me while i was their, it made a huge difference.

so i was thinking that you guys should all come to my place friday or saturday night for beers and fun.

Good to hear man. Sorry I didn't get a chance to come see you. When are you back on a board?

ok guys so its going to be friday afternoon from whenever you get here and then chilling and buying my gear if you want it.

no worries man, ill be there.

Im working late this friday then moving house on the weekend.

But, ill come over at some stage.

Ill give you 50 and a CDDH shirt for zigs with bearings.

hey man,

im also busy friday arvo so might not be able to get there until like 5 or 6.

so im planning a late night sesh to go check out some sweet looking spots at the hospital (in Garran across from O'malley) including the brand new car park they just built which i checked out a lil and looks worth checking out further. it'll have to be late-ish because its a hospital so i was thinking maybe like 9:30 (I know its late so wat do u guys reckon?) that way it should be pretty clear, also, we can head over to the Eddison skate park just down the road from the hospital which is lit up at night and looks like it would be lots of fun on a longboard (lots of banks to carve around on and stairs for early grabbing and what not).

would you guys be up for a late night sesh? which days? 

tonight! nah but seriously any day.

Daniel Bailey said:

so im planning a late night sesh to go check out some sweet looking spots at the hospital (in Garran across from O'malley) including the brand new car park they just built which i checked out a lil and looks worth checking out further. it'll have to be late-ish because its a hospital so i was thinking maybe like 9:30 (I know its late so wat do u guys reckon?) that way it should be pretty clear, also, we can head over to the Eddison skate park just down the road from the hospital which is lit up at night and looks like it would be lots of fun on a longboard (lots of banks to carve around on and stairs for early grabbing and what not).

would you guys be up for a late night sesh? which days? 

sorry lachlan prices are set because I need to pay for things.

zigs are $55 bearings $15

sorry man I gotta eat.

thats fine dan come when ever.

tonight? im up for a sesh tonight. dosnt have to be hospital can just me omally or city or something

Yeah owen fair enough.

Im flatout moving house this weekend but still keen for a sesh on sunday.

ok so another place we need to organise a trip out to is jerrabomberra.. fair way out i know but well worth it; the place is the best free ride and slide area in canberra... downhill stuff too if you're game. Smooth wide roads like Omalley but longer runs plus a lot of good places to slash around in.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Search

© 2024   Created by Bugs.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service