ASRA - Australian Skateboard Racing Association

all the dirt on the canbrah skate scene!

Views: 28693

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

no speed checking required top speed is 85km but you have to be really pushing it
sweet as! any fun runs with slides needed? hope you all had fun at newtons...
Yeah aaron stoked come shred.
Boys, Wednesday is on, dunno what time I finish work but Im down for some serious ripping.
We've gotta shred extra hard for Browen every day til he's back in action.
Ill post something up when I know what time im finishing.
Also, anyone whos keen to organise the cock and balls push race for charity with me henry and chris let me know, ill post up a general plan soon.
cock and balls for charity! shit man, im in :-P btw guys im off work for the rest of the year. so im keen to skate like 24/7.
I told a few people i was gonna make a sick video of what i did well the rest of thecrew was at newtons. But in the end, after a few frustrations with the technology. Lazyness won out. So instead, here is a real shit video of what i did well the crew was at newtons.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9cyPD7iUMss enjoy
hey guys so I have a few set of wheels going really cheap ATM two sets of lime bigzigs $55 a set first in best dressed, wont be able to get them to you real soon as I'm still in the hospital but soon.
Owen one of those sets is mine bro.
I finish at seven tomorrow, if your skating please have your phones on you when I call you.
:D
90% chance of rain... dont think ill make it bro

Lachlan Cashman said:
Owen one of those sets is mine bro.
I finish at seven tomorrow, if your skating please have your phones on you when I call you.
:D
hey boys, in new zealand, keen to shred! i'll keep you posted
F U Renross, have fun man and don't break my camera.

yeah man what else am I going to do but wait by the phone for your call.
Carparks bro, fucking do it
ey bro's, this tour is hecktic ay!
i'm having the raddest time, hitting up some sick hills with the raddest dudes hey!
heading over to the wellington outlaw tomorrow, i'll try and take it for dirty downhill, but i'm fair sore, we were at a hot sping and there was this waterfall and jacko got inside my head and i slid off it and munted my foot.
you guys should try get on this tour next year, it's the bomb, so many runs!
anyway, ill try get some video up at some point
shred gnar!

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Search

© 2024   Created by Bugs.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service