ASRA - Australian Skateboard Racing Association

all the dirt on the canbrah skate scene!

Views: 28693

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

a bit of a ditch sesh sounds pretty good to me. Need a break from the study anyway
bro you still havent finished the tests?? when are yopu free?
Saturday is best for me.
ASh got some cups we can use as cones, im pretty sure the spray marks are still up
i got stonefest on sat and work till 4:00 on sunday... but you guys can borrow my reject shop cups :-p

but yea if you guys do it on sunday id been keen to join ya for a lil after work. i only work up the road.
Keen for saturday if its before 5. Need to get away from my computer for a while.

Good news everyone!

Ash can officially do stand up slides.
If theres a sesh this weekend call me, had a quick skate in the ditch today, it was sick, got cravings.
y not call me for ditch sesh ya jerck, would hve been sick.

Lachlan Cashman said:
If theres a sesh this weekend call me, had a quick skate in the ditch today, it was sick, got cravings.
Hey guys so the price is in for the Canberra banner, $10 each everyone needs to put in for this, it is a very special price less then a hire of the normal cost also sssh his Wednesday night from 5.30 in civic dan I have your wheels please bring your otangs so I can get then fixed. Only four weeks till newtons skate hard, skate safe!
Whats this canberra bannanna deal?
Im working late this wednesday, lame.
360 standups are a go.
I watched videos of newtons 09, saw owen stack, glad Im not racing this year.
Not a dad yet, fuck waiting lift some bricks bitch.
Thats the late update, Im lachlan cashman, Goodnight australia.
Meant to say less then a third of the cost if we were to organize our own, colour will be black on silver.
Saturday 11ish, Dads club ditch the dicko.
Non dads are also more than welcome.
Ill get you money soon Browen the Schemer.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Search

© 2024   Created by Bugs.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service