ASRA - Australian Skateboard Racing Association

all the dirt on the canbrah skate scene!

Views: 28693

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I just signed up to volunteer, ifs theres a carseat free for me that'd be siiiiiiick.

Henry King said:
sure is bro, me owen rhys and dave are all competing, all you other lads should either sign up to race or volunteer!
sickest weekend ever!
hey guys, I got the day off tomorrow so im pretty much gonna be skating all day from 12 till 12 gonna be hitting spots all around northside (ditch, franklin/nicoles, maybe dump station, civic ect.) so if anyone gets bored tomorrow and wants to join me for a while just give me a text or call anytime 0434197374
hey boys, session tonight, if its not raining, civic? omalley? i dont care give me a text. 0428766247
oi bro quick hijacking my sesh :-P

RhysC said:
hey boys, session tonight, if its not raining, civic? omalley? i dont care give me a text. 0428766247
80% chance of rain
hey guys iv been really keen to meet up with some of you for some practice at the ditch (don't want to look like an idiot when i enter the comp). so far hasn't really happens seems like Saturday morning is our last chance. is anyone free? come on guys its all cleaned out and the drop in has been repaved. should be sick.
The ditch is bone dry at the moment so get in and have a slash
I cant make it as have lots on tomorrow. Owen was planing a skate day so give him a call.
yea i know its great. been there a few times, but just by myself so i never hang around long coz i get bored. but yea ill txt owen tomorrow thanks.
Any one going out this weekend??
conehead cup this weekend man, shit will be goining down all over the joint!
Can i get a lift out to the ditch??
where from?

Raghav Sharma-Burton said:
Can i get a lift out to the ditch??

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Search

© 2024   Created by Bugs.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service