ASRA - Australian Skateboard Racing Association

all the dirt on the canbrah skate scene!

Views: 28693

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Lol, there is actually a pretty good indoor carpark in Dickson that's slippery and good for sliding. It's around 9 stories high.

Also, Jake. That was me and my friends. Want to do something like that again?

I live across the road from there man, I do it nearly every day.
So guys what is the plan for tomorrow? When are we leaving where are we meeting and who is coming would love to hit this with at least 5 peeps!
You'd best believe I'm keen. No idea where we should meet but skating distance from my house is preferable!

@Jake, Yeah, nice. Wanna skate there?

Also, what time does everyone meet at O'malley and where?

I'm coming on Saturday.

Jake Day said:

I live across the road from there man, I do it nearly every day.
@Jack, The older guys are a little unpredictable in whether they come, but otherwise the usual time at which me, Cody Herbert, Jake Lamont, Alex Marriott and a few others get there is between 9-10:30 in the morning... Then we stick around until we get bored. Although I think this Saturday we might be having a session in Wanniassa, to try out some different hills.

Jack Wroe said:

Also, what time does everyone meet at O'malley and where?

I'm coming on Saturday.

OR.... at the tree place

@Jack, You serious? If you live so close, how can you not be constantly up in the Wanniassa hills bombing? I live halfway between the Wanniassa and Erindale shops, Jake's nearby too. Anyway, when we work out exact details for the Wanniassa session I'll PM you.

:(, I kinda wanted to go to O'malley. Can we do O'malley first then Wanniassa?

Also, I've never looked at Wanniassa for hills? Tell me which are the best. I'll check them on Friday.

Fish Leicester said:

@Jack, You serious? If you live so close, how can you not be constantly up in the Wanniassa hills bombing? I live halfway between the Wanniassa and Erindale shops, Jake's nearby too. Anyway, when we work out exact details for the Wanniassa session I'll PM you.

Eh, I'll check out Wanniassa on Friday.
@Alex, No we wont go there already.... Too late to organise how we get there and back because it isn't the most accessible place... Plus I do want to check out the surface condition of the roads so we dont get stuck on rough roads.

Alex Marriott said:
OR.... at the tree place

O'malley this afternoon we are heading there (Dan Bailey, James Rann, Owen Davey)

you should all come also we are editing an epic sesh we just had should be up this afternoon.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Search

© 2024   Created by Bugs.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service