ASRA - Australian Skateboard Racing Association

all the dirt on the canbrah skate scene!

Views: 28694

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

that's so awesome, nice man.

Daniel Bailey said:

Put together some of the footage collected over the last two sessions.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MnOw7pKJVik&feature=channel_vide...

Nice dudes, nice. Which carpark? We hit up the hospital one every now and again.
Hospital? Which one?

@Jack We go down the big new one at the hospital. Security bite though... Rather try run you over with their cars than actually tell you to leave.

Also has anyone checked out the new road(/s) that have been put in around the Arboretum next to Tuggeranong Parkway and the lake? Just staring up at one today, it was empty of cars, and wound through some sweeping turns on a bit of a gradient, and being new I'd imagine its fairly smooth. Might be worth having a look at for future reference.

Hospital car park is laaaaaaaaaame. Arboretum roads are rad but rough in patches. Anyone know if the second one is done yet? Also keen for another wednesday sesh this week. Hope dudes man up for some stoke this week!
Wednesday we should go out to weejay, so it is confirmed the raffle race board is turning up this week an it is one of the classic drip boards. My fucking god this board is the bomb, fast stable and solid seriously I'm thinking of keeping it for myself they are that good!

But no it will be a prize in the race, date has been pushed back so guys can go to Hopkin school of speed and get faster and safer!
only just watched the vid dan, fuck I just want to go skate so much now!
Going to be shredding O'malley this arvo for whoever whats to join
me i want to join what time?
Yeah keen for wee J on wednesday. May skate today depending on when...
Nah just the dickson one
what the fuck are you talking about jake?

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Search

© 2024   Created by Bugs.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service