ASRA - Australian Skateboard Racing Association

all the dirt on the canbrah skate scene!

Views: 28693

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Anyone going for a skate thursday arvo.. i was thinking omally, im trying to improve my sliding and i think i just need a hint in the right direction.

Same.

Hey James maybe disco? You can drive me there this time sideways car action on the way?

Skating today anyone??

real keen to head out to discovery with you guys if you end up going

i could do a wednesday arvo skate...i have class till 10 or 11.....

also, there's a sick delta-blues-stanky-voodoo band called brothers grim playing at transit on thursday night. i'm going if anyone wants to come.

Siiiick.

I should be there about 4, at that spot next to the park. Unless there is somewhere better, and unless it rains... or snows.

saaaaweeeet

Yes. Around mid-day work for you chaps?

Owen said:

Hey James maybe disco? You can drive me there this time sideways car action on the way?

Daniel Bailey said:

Skating today anyone??

real keen to head out to discovery with you guys if you end up going

Henry King said:

i could do a wednesday arvo skate...i have class till 10 or 11.....

also, there's a sick delta-blues-stanky-voodoo band called brothers grim playing at transit on thursday night. i'm going if anyone wants to come.

midday is good for me, tomorrows supposed to be fine but cold and windy, lets hope it's a cold tail wind!

Perfect!

discov!!! im so pumped to skate that hill with you guys!! what time people heading out??

um, I'd say try get there around 12:30? You still got that convinient driver dan? ;) Did we want to meet up somewhere before hand and head in together? maybe woden or the city or something?

Also GOPROS!

Sounds like a plan. Where to meet?

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Search

© 2024   Created by Bugs.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service