ASRA - Australian Skateboard Racing Association

all the dirt on the canbrah skate scene!

Views: 28694

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Is anyone doing an O'malley Sesh on Saturday?

I'd love to go to one, for an hour or 2.

And Cody, if you're coming. Bring that board.

went and had a session on disco today with James rad fun fast times were had by all. hitting 80ish on one run yay.
Yeah boi! Rad skate. But WTF was with those bogus road works? Kinda want a predator a bit now...
Jealous.

Saturday me ben and potentially a few others should be boarding around and junk exploring. I want to check out this road I saw that is technically on parliament house property but could be fun for some freeride shit. Get in on it

My numbers 0413654609 if you didn't already have it

sounds good guys would really like this but I have to spend time with my girl tell me what you find.

also for guys that want them nersh wheels have been ordered 2 of each duro for the slide and 1 each of the candies, first in best dressed also if you would like to secure your set pm and drop me some cash they will be $75 a set brand new in plastic and you may get some extra stickers for a pre order.

How do you go that fast at Discovery? We tried all three hills, push off hard at the top and tuck all the way and struggle to get much over 65 (measured on GPS of following car)??? I know I'm a bit fat but shouldn't create that much resistance :( 

Owen said:

went and had a session on disco today with James rad fun fast times were had by all. hitting 80ish on one run yay.
Super tight tuck and a tail wind. Owen was hitting around 80 most of the time but I was getting around 65 max.

Cool we found the scooter rolls slightly faster than a skateboard but it may be an aero thing as my friend is smaller and was wearing leathers which flap less... On the hill going away from the tracking station though the skateboard was quicker as my extra mass held speed much better through the flat section in the middle. Either way 65 was about the best we could manage. 

My tuck isn't great cause the old legs get a bit cramped if I try and get too low and stay there for too long :(

I do need to get fit again .....

James said:

Super tight tuck and a tail wind. Owen was hitting around 80 most of the time but I was getting around 65 max.
Bigger wheels on the scooter may have soemthing to do with it too
Was wearing a flappy hoody and all wind helps shit loads and tight tuck adds 10 easy

Anyone doing civic tonight?
Just ordered some Lime zigs and Calibers to go on my Jefferson when it arrives :)

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Search

© 2024   Created by Bugs.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service