ASRA - Australian Skateboard Racing Association

all the dirt on the canbrah skate scene!

Views: 28693

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

BOMBerra sesh this friday. ill be getting there at 9am and will skate for most of the day. meet here: http://goo.gl/maps/B7hg

Give me a call if you get there later and need to find us.

Let my friend who shortboards ride the evo today... He rode down a gutter, its been scraped into oblivion. It is official. Its looking like all evos should.
time to sticker bomb that shit
doesn't look like i will make the outlaw. doc wants to operate on friday, hopefully i will be in good enough shape to come watch but the day after the op i might not be. :(
Hey might make the trip to sk8 blacko this weekend. What time and day do you guys normally hit it?

We're racing at an as of yet un-disclosed location on saturday morning but surely some crew will be keen to hit it on sunday morning with you. Usually hit it around 7am before too many cars get there.

And ash, what have you done to your self?

Enjoy the race guys. I'm away for 3 of the next 4 weekends but keen to catch up and do some racing after that... Been window shopping for new boards looks like it could end up expensive :)
Alright guys just had a look through the prizes and had a talk with a few more sponsors and I you don't come to this thing you are a fool!

Loads of gear will be given out and you gotta be in it to win it racers only in the product toss!
Should be in for that yo! Should I bother bringing leathers on saturday? And are we gunna film this race? totally should.
Is it Saturday morning or Sunday morning guys? Owen can I come into A+ Friday arvo then to grab the gloves and wheels? I need to grab em before the race haha.

saturday morning 7.45 at the fountain leaving at 8.00 if you need a left put it up now so we can figure how many spots we need for you.

don't work at A+ I just like the place alot. pm me your number and we will organise a pick up.

for all the people that are coming if you could all pm me so I know numbers and can create a good race format so everyone gets to race as much as possible.

no leathers required and I don't feel they will be a help tighter jeans and knee pads will give better mobility and plenty of protection.

Bomberra sesh today! Give me a ring if you don't know where to go.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Search

© 2024   Created by Bugs.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service