ASRA - Australian Skateboard Racing Association

all the dirt on the canbrah skate scene!

Views: 28693

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

fuuuuuuuuuuck

cant beleive i didnt see the posts.

fucking bullcrap.

anyone free tomorrow?

My parents no longer approve with me skating in O'malley because of the traffic and Dbags like the bobcat dude....
what happened with the bobcat dude?

dude get henry to talk to your folks, hes a folk.

also i wanna skate today, whos keen.

"The bobcat dude" pulled up and had some random argument with my mum...
keen for a blacko run this weekend. whos down?
i can drive if you want, knee's still fair sore.

about you skating?

we aren't breaking any laws skating in omally.

we have been riding there for years without even a whisper of trouble.....have you new guys been pissing the residents off or skating in a sketchy unsafe manner? cause if so, that aint cool.

gotta remember that these people live there, even though we are legally allowed to skate there, wwe have to respect these people, give them right of way and not cause trouble. 

it seems like there's been a bunch of drama in omally lately... probably be good to slay low for a bit, skate elswhere.

there's probably better spots to learn the skills anyway, where do you live bro? there's some new developments in gunghalin with no houses, traffic or angry dudes....

Bruce is a good spot as well cody. there is a street we freeride on and people have been nothing but friendly there.

and yes henry has a point we need to stop seshing that same spot up the shallow hill from the park. even if what your doing is legal the situation it just gonna keep escalating and the people there such as "bob cat guy" are gonna find a way to ruin our sessions. if he has a bobcat whats to stop him from dumping a bunch of gravel on the road ect. 

We were all being good boys :) We were all resting when He turned up.  I have just moved from Narrabundah to Burra so I hardly get to skate now anyway. I can only go on weekends with friends.
dw cody wasn't blaming you. you were just skating with the group, how were you to know it was pissing ppl off.

Cody Herbert said:
We were all being good boys :) We were all resting when He turned up.  I have just moved from Narrabundah to Burra so I hardly get to skate now anyway. I can only go on weekends with friends.

yeah I am up for some skate type things today, have a good portion of the day off. just got some new speed wheels wouldn't mind going fast.

someone call me if your going out don't know if I'll be able to check asra again today.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Search

© 2024   Created by Bugs.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service