ASRA - Australian Skateboard Racing Association

all the dirt on the canbrah skate scene!

Views: 28693

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

hey who wants to hit ainslie ditch on friday? keen for an epic skate, am free from lunch time till the night closes in!

or downhill, or civic, dont mind really....

just need to skate. is anyone seshing wed or thurs night?

also owen, i totally need to copy your systems lab report....

I live in Narrabundah half the time and just out of Canberra the rest. Usually try to stay in Bundah so I can skate :)

Not too far from omalley at all...

Oi boys iv been working 16 hour days but im free this weekend so im keen for shredding anywhere

ainslie ditch sounds rad. anything really would peak my interest...

on a side note, this could be old news, or not even newsworthy...but here is a fun little slidey-sesh hill right near anu. butter pavement and enough speed to get some real nice slides in.

http://maps.google.com/maps?f=d&source=s_d&saddr=Bachelors+...

damn son! i remember what working was like.....sucks bro!

hey aaron, what times are best for you to skate?

we've done a bit of skating around the uni, not heaps though, dunno if we've sussed that road. there is some sick stuff to ride/grind/jump off around the museum as well.

I don't think we've sussed that road. We've done Garran road though. Pretty slow but the surface is great.
so it turns out I can't come this weekend dude sorry next out law for sure.

I'd be up for a bit of ditch; also really keen to do some more downhill. need to find more spots around canberra for downhill!! i was hoping for an early morning blacko run tomorrow, friday or saturday if anyones free those mornings. DO IT!! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JoqDYcCDOTg&feature=relate

Went and checked out Brindabella road but it wasnt that great. id be keen to try mt Ainslie or hit up general bridges drive again sometime soon as well.

what do you guys reckon? 

Henry King said:

hey who wants to hit ainslie ditch on friday? keen for an epic skate, am free from lunch time till the night closes in!

or downhill, or civic, dont mind really....

just need to skate. is anyone seshing wed or thurs night?

hey guys so I have one pair of gloves that is not spoken for so far, they are a set of the new CDDH race spec gloves MED or very tight large 

$55 for the pair no pucks if you want some pucks for these bad boys ask Lachlan he has some sweet gobsmack pucks that last forever.

best times for me are thursday afternoon-monday.

Henry King said:

hey aaron, what times are best for you to skate?

we've done a bit of skating around the uni, not heaps though, dunno if we've sussed that road. there is some sick stuff to ride/grind/jump off around the museum as well.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Search

© 2024   Created by Bugs.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service