ASRA - Australian Skateboard Racing Association

all the dirt on the canbrah skate scene!

Views: 28693

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

made a lil video of us with the footage gathered over the past couple of months. nothing serious just snippets of us mucking around.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9XS8tMzVth8&feature=channel_vide...

cool video! owen eating shit at the end was funny as...whoever was grinding that gate deserves some props too.

that ditch looks like fun! where is it? also, carpark with the right/left/right looks fun too.

i've been skating a bunch by myself but it's not near as good as with a group. anybody keen for some action tomorrow? i've got no class....

rad little edit man very fun. makes me want to go skate now.
May be keen for a sesh tomorrow arron. I may even be at the ANU at some point so could give you and any one else in the city a ride to where ever. My number is 0 four1nine three nine 6 three 98 (I'm super scared of spam bots btw :p)
Damn I really need to get learn to go faster like you guys in the vid before I can skate with you guys!
mate learn by doing, just come skate. we love teaching new skaters and we have people of all different skill levels. you'r gonna have a tough time learning by yourself, so just come show us what you got, we wont take you to hills any bigger than you can handle. 

Cody Herbert said:
Damn I really need to get learn to go faster like you guys in the vid before I can skate with you guys!

Nah its all good Cody! come along to one of our sessions and we'll teach you anything and everything about longboarding. If you want to go faster we can definitely show you how! Doesn't matter if you're an absolute beginner because we can teach you from scratch; everyone starts somewhere so you might as well be learning from the people who already know how to do it!

Id be up for a sesh tomorrow. City? bomberra? what did you have in mind?

True that. I'm not a total beginner. I'm learning to slide now. I can 180, coleman, and i can sortof pendy slide.

I'm getting the guts to take up bigger hills now :D

was thinking bomberra could be good in the morning... I'm thinking I may be at the ANU at around 10 and free from then till some time in the afternoon. Not sure when, but will probably be busy later in the day.

Also cody, you have more than enough skill to come shred with us. You're better than me when I started skating with the crew.

I'm game for w/e...

Cody, if you didn't have enough reason to come out already...I can tell you from experience of skating with some of the world's best there's no better way to learn than by having someone better than you out there to give you real-time pointers.

I watched adam colton take a fella who had never stepped on a longboard and got him doing the basic slides and footbreaking within a couple hours....

If I didn't say it enough times before, skating alone is lame. I take the blame for not skating more with you fellas...tomorrow sounds gooooood

Haha ok guys... If the weather is fine, I will be out next weekend. I have been skating with one of my friends who rides a KS Scimmy 44" extra glass with randals and pink big zigs. Its pretty fun.

He said if its alright with you guys he might tag along ;)

of course it's alright!

hey who's heading down to the kanga valley outlaw?

i'll be riding down saturday night cause i have to look after the grommies during the day

hey ash, that green zig you found in your boot belongs to mattie, he messo'd me, i'll give it back to him while im there.

whats the skate plan this week boys?

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Search

© 2024   Created by Bugs.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service