ASRA - Australian Skateboard Racing Association

all the dirt on the canbrah skate scene!

Views: 28693

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Hey guys you may have seen the neww CDDH gloves kicking around well I have two sets going so pm me if you would like a set!
I'll make one of these sessions one day. Me and a mate got booted from ANU by security yesterday - apparently a no skate on campus rule is in effect. Bleh!
nah man tell them to fuck off then skate away, they never catch you if you never get off your board.
blacko this weekend anyone?

So im heading over to isaacs this arvo at around 5 - 5:30 to do some bombing and some smaller more technical hills aswell. meet at the roundabout. http://goo.gl/maps/UWNP. the hills arnt hard so groms should come as well. 

Keen for some blacko runs on the weekend and discovery as well if other people are free. Can drive people out there if needed. EVERYONE should come! 

heres my number if you need it 0400018748.

they man, sounds good, cya tonight. deff keen for blako this weekend, disco would be sick if we can get soem groms to come.
Would've been keen to skate this arvo if I didn't already organise other shit , anyway I'm mad keen to skate so text me or something If something comes up this weekend (numbers 0413654609) otherwise I think I'm hitting O'malley sunday morning with my usual group feel free to rock up.

Oh yeah by the way I'm the grom with the killswitch some of you have seen around.

hey guys so I am keen as to skate blacko but I have lent my DH board to someone to try out, will sy=till come chill maybe free ride it on my vendetta, if you want also taz is keen to do some photos in the civic area sometime after 10.00

I am busy from 12 so it will have to be morning for me.

Hey guys... I am officially ready to begin to DH >:) Gloves, elbows and knees finally arrived :) Now to learn to use my evo, the right way!
thats sick man, if your keen there is a sesh tomorrow morning in omally. give me or dan a call his number is further up, mine is 0434197274 like 9am

Cody Herbert said:
Hey guys... I am officially ready to begin to DH >:) Gloves, elbows and knees finally arrived :) Now to learn to use my evo, the right way!

awesome man! you can really shred with an evo and we'll show you how!

Ash and I are hitting blacko tomorrow morning at 6:30. Lachlan and cody you and your friends should come watch if you want!! we'll be heading over to Omalley to sesh after aswell so see you guys there!

I would like to ride before work will call one of you

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Search

© 2024   Created by Bugs.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service