ASRA - Australian Skateboard Racing Association

all the dirt on the canbrah skate scene!

Views: 28693

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

DITCH YA WORK, COME SKATE!

Henry King said:

DITCH YA MISSUS, COME SKATE!

i gotta work lads, have a goodun

does anyone wanna start earlier?

Id be keen to go from like two

Rad sesh today guys, everyone was really pushing and having fun, a few guys got to see the new CDDH club spec gloves, which will soon get gobsmack pucks.

Also talked to some guys about getting cheap wheels from abec 11 hit up the skate trip distribution website to see what you want and we will do a group order!

Owen out
LINK!

whats happening for discovery tomorrow? whos coming? i was thinking we head out there around midday so people meet at the gate (start of discovery rd) around 12?

anyone need lifts etc? 

so guys disco has been cancelled due to weather concerns, but we are doing a civic session, from 12 till 3 if anyone wants to come meet up for it call me on 0433727066.

Hey guys,

Me and dan will be hitting JerraBOMBerra tomorrow, meeting there at 4:00-4:30. anyone els keen?

Working, lame.

Keen for a thursday city sesh!

6ish!

DOIT

I hear there may be guys coming form sydney that will be in canberra thurday night so a civic sesh might be good to show what canberra has to offer.

I will not be there I will be a t school till 7.30 then sleeping then working. rinse repeat.

Will be busy till 7:30 on thursday but keen for after. Or some time during the day too.

ight lets get pissed and skate on thursday, sounds like a plan.

me and ash will be at BOMBerra at 4 for anyone who wants to join

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Search

© 2024   Created by Bugs.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service